Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

• Thread starter Thread starter Shiva mahesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 8,221
  • Views Views: Views 1,035,072
Movie name tag itself took half the space of TV.

sS07p2c.jpg

maybe from feb 1 they r planning to air more bollywood movies on this channel
They'll air both of them . I am also hoping for shifting dubbed content to colors Cineplex superhits and keep Cineplex as a pure Bollywood movie channel. Only movies like Hanuman should be aired on Cineplex. Rest all dubbed movies should go to superhits

They'll air both of them . I am also hoping for shifting dubbed content to colors Cineplex superhits and keep Cineplex as a pure Bollywood movie channel. Only movies like Hanuman should be aired on Cineplex. Rest all dubbed movies should go to superhits
Biggest drawback incase of Sony and Viacom18 hindi movie channels is that not only they air less bollywood movies on its main flagship and DD Free Dish centric channels but also on the HD channels very few bollywood movies r shown , more so older bollywood movies mostly get further sidelined on these channels

Biggest drawback incase of Sony and Viacom18 hindi movie channels is that not only they air less bollywood movies on its main flagship and DD Free Dish centric channels but also on the HD channels very few bollywood movies r shown , more so older bollywood movies mostly get further sidelined on these channels
Colors cineplex hd is still better in giving hindi movies but Max hd follows simulcast schedules

People do want AXN in India but different licensing for movies and Tv series might create some issues, let see how it goes.
I finally got a reply kc global media regarding launch of AXN in India, they said its possible in future given the right time, partners & support. All those who think AXN deserve a comeback in India please give your message to KC global Media and it will improve chances of AXN return in India, Thanks

Back
Top Bottom