"Star Bharat" has increased a bit.

New:-
EQuIMBS.jpg

Old:-
Pic credits:- @Sushruth.V.H.
XPBeIyn.jpg
The gap between Star and the word
"Star Bharat" has increased Just Because of this Worst Graphic Alteration

Star Movies logo is so old that it can't handle a LIVE show. The channel was trying its best to retain the movie name tag during the Oscars Live show by blinking the logo at least 10-15 times and finally succeeded (not fully) at the end. The Live wordmark at the top left was in on-and-off mode and was glitching during ad breaks.

I'm hoping not to see such glitches in the next Oscars.
The STAR MOVIES logo was blinking (During the Start of the Movie & End of the Breaks) & the Movie Name Ticker bar appeared in Fast Mode since Feb 26th, 2024 as the Channel went through Graphic Alteration, which Triggers me a lot!

Graphic Alteration, which Triggers me a lot!
What is Graphics alteration? I have seen you mentioning this many times on different Disney Star channels. I don't understand this concept, please explain.

Need an explanation?
Come On!
If you are telling shortcomings of a channel, then also tell why this flaw is occurring. You're the only one who came up with a term "Graphics Alteration". You keep an eye on all these things so please tell what you noticed different in graphics?

Last edited:
I'll send the first six channels first! The rest on some other day!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock