Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

DD Sahaydri - Youtube had very good Marathi library with 1080 Resolutions vidoes.

Hoping DD Sahaydri HD launching soon.

Pahili Mazi Ovi Ga
nim5pXY.jpeg

Katha Saichi
FtINs4a.jpeg

Maitra He Shabd Suranche
ia7xoSb.jpeg

Sindhu Dhara
5EWVi8B.jpeg

Sangeet Swayamvar
YFmALI6.jpeg

First time in Hindi,
The karate kid-3 now telecasting in Hindi by &flix HD,

Note- The Karate kid- 1 & 2 telecasted by ETV in 2011.

First time in Hindi,
"Hellboy" now telecasting in Hindi by &flix HD,

Note- channel not mentioning movie name and audio feed languages.

Today at 1PM, in Sony Max 2 is showing Kung Fu Hustle for the first time in its new Segment called:- MAX 2 Hollywood!

Last edited by a moderator:
THE THREAD WAS JUST CREATED! IT'S NOT A WRONG SECTION!
This thread was originally posted in DOTM Thread Inputs and later moved to TV Channels Discussions.

IMG-20240407-122638-746.jpg

Since you are so politely saying in all caps that it is not wrong section, could you please tell me how this thread is even remotely related to DTH of the Month in any way? I am very curious to know this.

Also, the thread title is not appropriate, it's too small to describe what it's about. It was posted in a rush hastily and later edited to add image and video.

This thread was originally posted in DOTM Thread Inputs and later moved to TV Channels Discussions.

Since you are so politely saying in all caps that it is not wrong section, could you please tell me how this thread is even remotely related to DTH of the Month in any way? I am very curious to know this.

Also, the thread title is not appropriate, it's too small to describe what it's about. It was posted in a rush hastily and later edited to add image and video.
Did I commit any crime?

Did I commit any crime?
I don't think I said you are a criminal 🤔
Waiting for an answer to this

I had to Post in Rush, because No one Posted the Thread, which was very bad!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock