Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

@Yuvraj Dar Do you always post in a rush? In which section did you post your recent thread about Devanagari fonts?

Yes, being rude to other users. Done it twice. First with Shiv bro and second is this one. This forum is one of the rare controlled friendly place on internet nowadays. Toxicity and arrogance are not appreciated.
I am talking about Today! "Did I commit any crime (, today)?"

Yes, being rude to other users. Done it twice. First with Shiv bro and second is this one. This forum is one of the rare controlled friendly place on internet nowadays. Toxicity and arrogance are not appreciated.
I never wanted to be! Before the Notice & Temporary Ban, I didn't know about that!

I am talking about Today! "Did I commit any crime (, today)?"
1. Posted in rush without properly checking content or the section

• Creating a new thread comes with responsibility. Your post will be #1 in that thread. So, make it as elaborate as possible by attaching images, describing the topic, etc. to help in continuing further discussions on the topic.
  • Post in the correct section. If you have posted a thread in the wrong section, please report it to the team.

2. Posted in all capital letters as you were angry how your thread could be moved

• You must not use CAPITAL letters for the entire post or thread title, it is considered as shouting. Also, avoid huge/bold fonts for the entire post. If required, you may use bold fonts to highlight important points.

3. Repeating same mistakes over and over again. This was neither your first thread posted there nor the last one. You continue to post everything there only despite knowing it's wrong sub forum.

4. Previously had shared personal YouTube channel link, today again it was shared in a different thread.

A simple thread move was done and you were informed about it for understanding. Not even a soft/verbal warning was issued but you took it in a wrong way while continuing to disregard basically everything being said and done to correct your actions.

Quotes are from Posting Guidelines. Give it a read.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock