Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Is MIB not awake at all? How long are they gonna push the publication of master list??

Currently Discovery Tamil channel was not telecasting Man VS Wild program, and also they changed the few programs and timings, and now Discovery Tamil was not a mirror channel of Discovery Main version, they telecasting individual programs which means they making channel into more special than before, today also i noticed Colors Tamil channel promo in Discovery Tamil, so they still getting good ad contracts. Few days before when DTHs added Tamil audio feed in Discovery HD many people said that channel will be get shutdown or rename into D Sport 2 like that, but in my point of view they will never do that because D Tamil channel is still getting good respone from Tamil audience, so shutdown or renaming the channel is impossible.

Hope this becomes true. I do not want the channel get closed.

Definitely bro and now Tamil audience can enjoy Discovery channel in 2 versions at the same time because DTHs are also going to add Tamil audio feeds in Discovery SD, I think already Dish TV added it, they are trying to make Discovery Tamil as Discovery Science or Turbo channel with only Science oriented programs.....

What is the actual purpose of this thread? Is there a speculation of this channel getting closed?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock