Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

I researched on this and there is absolutely zero news about this channel potentially shutting down. I really feel that this thread is of no use when you just 'feel like' it shuts down and tell it to the world.
@Shantanu @Bapun Raz What is your take on this?

Ya
I too feel that it's not necessary unless discovery gives some official news regarding channel closure.

Only discovery adding tamil feed to discovery channel may not mean than discovery tamil is closing.

Assault Arun posted same news earlier too in separate thread i merged that with GD thread. Later he again created one separate thread & since other members were responding regarding same. I thought to keep the thread.

Now again merging it with GD thread & if this time he creates a new thread,I have to take some action.

What happened to Star Gold Select HD they are showing Drishyam Movie in SD format.

What happened to Star Gold Select HD they are showing Drishyam Movie in SD format.
I too observed same, quality on SD and HD is same :)
Could be issue with movie or temporary issue from channel end.

hello guys.......channel v was very good channel earlier after they rebrand it in youth channel......v was growing in youth category too....but again they rebrand it into music channel and I am very happy for it that again it's showing music because I am very fond of music and I was wishing that they launch it's hd feed too but surprisingly they stopped brodcasting music.....and decide to shutdown..I am very angry about it....it's our favorite channel earlier in 90's. but they changed the plan and drop the idea to shutdown and I am thinking they will again brodcasting music but they only showing movies and gumrah only.
what the star group thinking yaar they was gaining very gud raitings and trp even in music category why they kill this channel who has history and India's first youth channel many people have nostalgic memories with this channel then why they don't revamp this channel i am very disappointed with there plan.......I hope star group realize what they have done...

Kindly discuss these topics in General Discussion section and about Channel V I think star is waiting for another DDFD auction.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock