Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

I was watching Aravinda Sametha on the newly launched channel Zee Anmol Cinema 2. All the blood and violent scenes were in Black and White and some scenes were cut. The film was already censored U/A and I had seen these scenes with no such censors in the past on TV only (on other channels). Then how come they re-censor it now? Last time I saw this type of thing was in Animal on Sony Max.

My first impression after seeing this tweet. I feel seeing International News Channel but it is our Indian News channel "DD INDIA"

DD has done a great job in providing viewing experience. Just look at today's match on DD Sports. It seems they have increased picture quality a lot. For once I thought something had happened good to my TV but it was the channel with just great PQ. Very Well!

DD has done a great job in providing viewing experience. Just look at today's match on DD Sports. It seems they have increased picture quality a lot. For once I thought something had happened good to my TV but it was the channel with just great PQ. Very Well!
I said many times this DD HD Channels PQ is top class.

2 Year ago on 6th June 2022 "Box Cinema" rebranded to "Atrangii TV'

QwteM2L.jpeg

Sadly now even Sony Max 2 and Sony Wah have now started cutting songs from many movies while airing them through the day. This started happening since March/April :(

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock