Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

EH599Vf.jpg

CID is even taking up the remaining movie slots too, Starting from 12:46PM from Tomorrow.....end of Sony Wah now 🥴😑

Maybe one day will come when full movie slots of day time will be Covered with CID, movies may or may not be shown in watershed hours

Tomorrow too Sony Wah will air CID for 6 hours during afternoon and evening time
I think we all should unsubscribe all Sony Channels (Except Sports) from our Pack....even they are going to increase the prices from November, so why should we keep them active if those channels are of no use.....I am soon going to Unsubscribe Them all, Even Sony Max HD

Then they will learn a lesson

Even Zee network channels are of no use (except &Xplor HD & Zee Classic)

EH599Vf.jpg

CID is even taking up the remaining movie slots too, Starting from 12:46PM from Tomorrow.....end of Sony Wah now 🥴😑

Maybe one day will come when full movie slots of day time will be Covered with CID, movies may or may not be shown in watershed hours
After the merger completed most of the sony-zee channels rebranded or closed.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock