Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 19,750
  • Views Views: Views 2,699,158
Please don’t get in ADTV issues in Tata Play threads

If you want to compare be open and compare it in the DTH general discussion and comparison thread.

It’s getting very frustrating that whenever a member praises Tata play some people get itchy and get in competitor DTH into the thread.

How r u so sure buddy? As i said anyone won't be able to surely know if it is actually a paid promotion or a regular picture posted by him. All i can say is that as far as i understand no celeb having a big stature let alone a player like Kohli who is such a big name worldover, would ever post anything which promotes a brand without some sort of paid partnership.
Because those images are of 10 years apart.

yes B4u Plus which is available on DD FD is getting rebranded an launching as new channel .
The re-branding date is 20th November.
YLevjBe.jpg

Last edited:
This could well be some kind of veiled paid promotion of Tata Play been done by Virat Kohli. Not sure but making this comment as celebs do enter such social media ad agreements with celebs & these brands get promoted in a very discreet/veiled manner without most viewers getting to know that actually it was a paid partnership, usually if there is no such tie ups then celebs take extreme caution to hide name of any brand or company in pictures or videos they post on social media platforms
And if we talk about Virat Kohli doing paid promotion, when IND win by 4 wickets against PAK in T20 WC, his wife Anushka clicked a pic of her TV and posted on Instagram congratulating him. In pic, we can clearly see Tata Play but that doesn't mean she is doing paid promotion. If someone do a paid promotion of anything, He/she properly mentions the brand name and talk about its advantages in different style.

Guyz anyone help me 🙏 iam from chennai
I can't able to see tataplay since yesterday morning. I complaint to CC and as well as on twitter. No use 🥺

No rain today. Still this problem continuing 😟
JvM8FvC.jpg

And if we talk about Virat Kohli doing paid promotion, when IND win by 4 wickets against PAK in T20 WC, his wife Anushka clicked a pic of her TV and posted on Instagram congratulating him. In pic, we can clearly see Tata Play but that doesn't mean she is doing paid promotion. If someone do a paid promotion of anything, He/she properly mentions the brand name and talk about its advantages in different style.

Please read my statement again, i said that " It could be a case of paid promotion". Also many times brands tie up with both husband & wife if they r popular and would help in widening the impact of promotion. Lastly you r wrong in saying that always if any celeb does promotion of a brand on social media then he/she clearly states about the same in that video or post, there is a big trend / concept of hidden/veiled advertising where celebs endorse a brand but it will not be directly mentioned by them but they slide the brand promotion somehow in the post/video/picture so to an audience it will seem like a usual occurrence but actually it won't be. You can search and read about same on various prominent websites

Please read my statement again, i said that " It could be a case of paid promotion". Also many times brands tie up with both husband & wife if they r popular and would help in widening the impact of promotion. Lastly you r wrong in saying that always if any celeb does promotion of a brand on social media then he/she clearly states about the same in that video or post, there is a big trend / concept of hidden/veiled advertising where celebs endorse a brand but it will not be directly mentioned by them but they slide the brand promotion somehow in the post/video/picture so to an audience it will seem like a usual occurrence but actually it won't be. You can search and read about same on various prominent websites.
By your reply, This means that many celeb installed a connection just for promotion. Usually, people dont see which dth or cable connection celebs are using but we see because this platform is made for this only. Also, SRK shooted promotional ad films for DishTV and posted pics of using Tata Sky (Now Tata Play).Celebrities using Tata Sky at home.

Back
Top Bottom