it was showing vulgar scenes like camera above cleavage b**bs, back, navel

why are they showing like that
and it was the time for prayer
later kids was shifted to other room due to that

if this type of scenes are showing in surya music
can we give a complaint
do we need to this channel !!!!!!!!!!
please post your reply !!!!!

Firstly, this has nothing to do with ADTV.

Secondly if you watch a south Indian music channel you will see semi n*de women. I know Malayalam movies after the 80s have reduced such scenes compared to Tamil, Telugu and Kanada.

Anyway keralites are always pushed around. We have Sun network trying to show tamil in their malayalam channels and Star showing Hindi on Asianet channels. I mean if we wanted to see these language we are free to subscribe to those channels. On the good side Asianet Movies has improved the last couple of months..they are finally showing good movies.

iphifi said:
Firstly, this has nothing to do with ADTV.

Secondly if you watch a south Indian music channel you will see semi n*de women. I know Malayalam movies after the 80s have reduced such scenes compared to Tamil, Telugu and Kanada.

Anyway keralites are always pushed around. We have Sun network trying to show tamil in their malayalam channels and Star showing Hindi on Asianet channels. I mean if we wanted to see these language we are free to subscribe to those channels. On the good side Asianet Movies has improved the last couple of months..they are finally showing good movies.

Will all this things get reduced !!!!!!!!!!!!
can we except good shows/movies Sun network's Malayalam channels!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock