Going to quit my Airtel HD for ESS non availability

• Thread starter people
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 26
  • Views: Views 7,241
i'm not quitting airtel just cos of these two channels.. on ESPN, i mainly watch BPL and F1.. but since the last few months very few BPL matches and very very few F1 races were shown live on ESPN HD.. so i was not even watching the channel for the last few months.. so the only channel i will be missing is star cricket HD.

but i watched yesterdays match on SD.. it wasn't that bad.. it was so many times better than watching the match on Neo.. there weren't that many L-shaped ads compared to Neo.. so not much of an issue

But OT, if airtel go on decreasing channels from base packs, or replace them with useless channels and increase the price for no reason, they i'll surely move.

arvindp said:
i'm not quitting airtel just cos of these two channels.. on ESPN, i mainly watch BPL and F1.. but since the last few months very few BPL matches and very very few F1 races were shown live on ESPN HD.. so i was not even watching the channel for the last few months.. so the only channel i will be missing is star cricket HD.

but i watched yesterdays match on SD.. it wasn't that bad.. it was so many times better than watching the match on Neo.. there weren't that many L-shaped ads compared to Neo.. so not much of an issue

But OT, if airtel go on decreasing channels from base packs, or replace them with useless channels and increase the price for no reason, they i'll surely move.

price hike no-brother already base pack price decreased rupees 27.50,check your account or call cc.there is some decision pending,so wait for next tuesday.
already useful zstudio hd and useless sony six in list for replacement.but hope some good decision from them.

^^ not that bro.. i have HD plus pack.. in that these two channels have been replaced.

i meant price hike like they have done for star cricket, star sports.. u never know.. and also removing 3 ESS channels from base pack and adding 2 useless channels (Sony Six and Trace sports) to the base pack (South economy Sports) and not even bothered to reduce the pack price.. i meant like that.. if they continue doing that, then i ll not stay with airtel

ok fine.you are talking about sd.but i mean hd.good decision.which is your option tata or v2h?

that is why i mentioned OT (Off-Topic) in the previous.

not yet decided on which dth.. looking from other threads, it looks like TS will be adding more channels from new satellite. TS is more stable.. since i don't know how long d2h can carry on by providing channels at such low rates.. surely they will be going in loss currently.

So TS will be a good option as they will again start to dominate once the new satellite comes into effect. Also, my pack runs till end of February.. so can't change till then

To everyone who is saying that they are going to through their boxes in dust bin. I would like to inform them kindly contact me through PM box I am willing to get the box and will pay the courier charges for the box because I have no problem in getting an HD Airtel box for my-self doesn't matter if I don't get all the HD channels from Star Network. I can give U my contact details through PM let's see how many of U are going to through HD boxes to dust bin. :luv I hope I will get 2 to 3 boxes minimum.

I am a Airtel HD user for last six months. I am also not going to quit Airtel and moving to some other DTH. But i hope that they at least add M-Tunes HD and Life OK HD for compensating the loss. Also hoping against the hope that the issue between Airtel and ESS resolves soon and both the HD channels will be back at the earliest.

Hassan Syed said:
To everyone who is saying that they are going to through their boxes in dust bin. I would like to inform them kindly contact me through PM box I am willing to get the box and will pay the courier charges for the box because I have no problem in getting an HD Airtel box for my-self doesn't matter if I don't get all the HD channels from Star Network. I can give U my contact details through PM let's see how many of U are going to through HD boxes to dust bin. :luv I hope I will get 2 to 3 boxes minimum.

superve man,i didn't think this way.good idea.

@srpati10 - don't have any hopes on ESS HD.. the two companies have just had an ugly fight by going to the newspapers and one company blaming the other.. so it might not even come for a long time

arvindp said:
^^ don't have any hopes on ESS HD.. the two companies have just had an ugly fight by going to the newspapers and one company blaming the other.. so it might not even come for a long time

ESS always fight with others,this is not a matter.
(Arasiyalla ethellam satharnam),i hope you understand.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock