Going to quit my Airtel HD for ESS non availability

• Thread starter people
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 26
  • Views: Views 7,239
people said:
arvindp said:
^^ don't have any hopes on ESS HD.. the two companies have just had an ugly fight by going to the newspapers and one company blaming the other.. so it might not even come for a long time

ESS always fight with others,this is not a matter.
(Arasiyalla ethellam satharnam),i hope you understand.

puriyudhu :p anyway, hope for the best

people said:
superve man,i didn't think this way.good idea.

So are U ready to give me ur box? So tell me when can I have ur AirTel HD. Let's see how much serious U are about throwing it in dust bin. Share ur contact details and I will contact U with in few minutes. Everyone else who is throwing box let me know. Let's see how many people stand on their words.

people said:
i am not going to quit.but need more HD channels.

This thing is totally different than what U wrote in ur post title. 1st u r saying "Going to quit my Airtel HD for ESS non availability" but now U are saying "i am not going to quit". I think this is a really useless post against AirTel Digital and mods should consider to lock it because I am dead sure no one is going to through his/her box not a single person because they paid to purchase the box and if there is someone who is extremely rich and really annoyed with Airtel decision my offer is still valid. I am even ready to pay for that AirTel HD box which someone going to through in dust bin. I think 200 to 300 is a good amount so if someone is going to through it can get this much amount from me easily.

Hassan Syed said:
people said:
i am not going to quit.but need more HD channels.

This thing is totally different than what U wrote in ur post title. 1st u r saying "Going to quit my Airtel HD for ESS non availability" but now U are saying "i am not going to quit". I think this is a really useless post against AirTel Digital and mods should consider to lock it because I am dead sure no one is going to through his/her box not a single person because they paid to purchase the box and if there is someone who is extremely rich and really annoyed with Airtel decision my offer is still valid. I am even ready to pay for that AirTel HD box which someone going to through in dust bin. I think 200 to 300 is a good amount so if someone is going to through it can get this much amount from me easily.

brother just check the below post,why i am creating this thread.

this is only for airtel DTH hd customer,please share your thoughts.other none airtel customers please don't share your feelings in here.

Rules:

1. Only Airtel DTH HD customer.

2.don't comment any customer having Airtel HD plus any one of videocon hd ,tatasky hd and reliance HD.

3. User must be registered before 24 December 2012.

1.I am going to quit my Airtel HD for ESS non availability

2.I am stay with airtel,but add more HD channels.

3.No issue.

Vikram Wrote: ESPN HD and Star Cricket HD Added Again...Stay With ADTV.
yes vickram brother.but the above thread for airtel hd customer's status update 'after ess removal',somebodies try to kidding our feelings.so this is only for airtel hd customers sharing themselves.because we are the losers so we have the rights to tell suggestion about this issue.
i am hardly found some airtel users regarding this issue.so special for airtelist.

some non airtel users comes and bang airtel by using this issue.so i created this for learn what are the reality happens from airtel HD customers.
Thanks.

All HD customers are unhappy with the decision.it's a known fact that airtel is not the same company it used to be few years back.it has become money minded and it hardly bothers about the customer.
Only positive thing to look is that the we r watching the indian team loosing in SD and not in HD..tht's the only consolation.nowadays,there is no gurantee which dth provider will retain which hd channels.so,it's not tht feasbile to change dth providers unless one has surplus money..

those who are shifting to other dth providers r doing a gud thing but there is always a risk nowadays associated with these dth providers.they can remove any channel what they want..customers who are staying with airtel can send emails regularly to the airtel company so that the pressure is maintained on them 2 bring back espn hd,star cricket hd because sony six hd will hardly be subscribed by anyone..so i urge all the airtel hd customers to send emails regularly to airtel digital tv...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock