Good Update-Fast Update-Nice Share-Excellent Update-Already Posted etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.J.Sadiq

M Jahabar Sadiq
Contributor
Reaction score
Dear Members,

By looking at the title of the thread itself, you should have understand what I am trying to say.

Yes, some of us are posting only these words as a reply. It is not recommended to post like this. Instead, we should use the Like button if you really like the thread or post. But it depends on you to like the thread/post. No compulsion.

Edit: The below paragraph is not applicable in new software. It was applicable for MyBB only. So, please don't consider the below.
We also have the Reputation system. We can use this on all posts but the suggestion is to use it for rewarding the hard works of our members (if you feel it as a hard work) or to reward some exclusive shares/updates/works/charts etc. But again, this depends on your interest on the thread/post/member.

We can still use the words mentioned in this thread title. But we should also try to add some more descriptive posts and discuss on topic instead of simply posting these words.

We also have the report button. We should use that instead of posting "Already posted". Posting like this will not be noted by all moderators. If you report, it will be notified to the moderators automatically. So, please avoid this type of reply.

We (DDF) are expecting that the members will follow this hereafter!!

Thanks and Regards..

Last edited:
Thank you Sadiq bro for this announcement i am also fed up with these GOOD UPDATE, FAST UPDATE etc posts.

Yes bro...... half of POSTS in a THREAD is Just fed up with all these SILLY WORDS.......

Thanks for the Announcement @Sadiq bro :tup
But I will continue to post because I always first Like the post & than I am posting :k ...I am not doing like other members those who always say Good update, etc..; & but they not like the posts :k

SarfaRaZ said:
Thanks for the Announcement @Sadiq bro :tup
But I will continue to post because I always first Like the post & than I am posting :k ...I am not doing like other members those who always say Good update, etc..; & but they not like the posts :k
But it is just increasing the post count bro. Do we need to acknowledge the post multiple times?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock