Good Update-Fast Update-Nice Share-Excellent Update-Already Posted etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
SarfaRaZ said:
Thanks for the Announcement @Sadiq bro :tup
But I will continue to post because I always first Like the post & than I am posting :k ...I am not doing like other members those who always say Good update, etc..; & but they not like the posts :k
i just posted a reply to sadiq, I given like too,
Is my "good update" post is justified ?

No problem in saying good update sometimes, but at least say something about topic too,
For example-
Madhan bro always give like to deserving posts, but he post reply only when needed,
A like says everything about your emotion towards that post.

Yes I agree with Sadiq bro. Well said. We need some members for useful contribution in this forum.

Gssran said:
i just posted a reply to sadiq, I given like too,
If my "good update" post is justified ?

No problem in saying good update sometimes, but at least say something about topic too,
For example-
Madhan bro always give like to deserving posts, but he post reply only when needed,
A like says everything about your emotion towards that post.

Ok I got it bhai. ..will try to do it :k:tup

To some extent it's good to write such reply but writing it too frequently in every thread is bad.
I have noticed few members are very much reluctent to press like button.They always try to maintain a certain ratio between likes given and likes received.There are few members who have received many likes but they have given very few likes or even they have not pressed the like button yet..though i know it's personal choice and interest.

Sadiq bro some people needs time to learn. But I must say a very good initiative taken by you. If you like a post just hit the like button or add reps. Why always say good update, nice update ??????

Good bro. I understand this. And I will not write this words.

Good Update bro... :lol

OMG!!! Sadiq came
HSYHwxg.gif
HSYHwxg.gif
:gn:gn:gn

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT (before Sadiq kills me): Really a very important announcement which has to be strictly followed by all members. I always advocated the use of Report button rather than replying to that thread/PM. I have seen people replying to spam threads posted by bots. They are not even humans and dont know they got a reply :p Instead they could have used Report button...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock