Good Update-Fast Update-Nice Share-Excellent Update-Already Posted etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good step forward Sadiq bro, really feel bad when opening some thread hoping something new or useful post/s and see same type of reply only..... then its like they are uprooting my hair...

Sadiq said:
But some people are finding alternative sentences to achieve the same meaning :(

bro it ll take some time to implement all those things.
bro r u arvind kejriwal who wants all the things must change rapidly n spontaneously rather than slowly n gradually.

u took a very gud initiative but the execution ll take some time.

prateek1987 said:
bro r u arvind kejriwal who wants all the things must change rapidly n spontaneously rather than slowly n gradually.

:d Very Well said bro ...I fully agree with you :tup

prateek1987 said:

FYI, I am just Sadiq.

I am not asking to change immediately. Take your time.. I am talking about purposely posting by selecting another equivalent word. I just posted this only and it is not a complaint. Let us see how this is creating changes.

SarfaRaZ said:
:d Very Well said bro ...I fully agree with you :tup

I am also agreeing with you. But why are you laughing?

Sadiq said:
FYI, I am just Sadiq.

I am not asking to change immediately. Take your time.. I am talking about purposely posting by selecting another equivalent word. I just posted this only and it is not a complaint. Let us see how this is creating changes.

oh bro. it ll take time as we r all indians. n i m just saying it wont change all of us but many people wud definitely b changed.

Sadiq said:
I am also agreeing with you. But why are you laughing?

i think he was laughing on my reply. in my reply to ur post, there was a humor n i think he was laughing on that humour only. n also it shud not have taken so seriously sadiq bro.

off topic, how to give reputation via tapatalk. tried many times but was unable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock