Got a new Tata Sky + Transfer Connection - Details

Sadiq said:
@rana1: If you are not trying in future and continue posting in Hindi only, posts will be removed. Already removed one post that you posted after all these comments from members.

Hope you will also tell this to other People posting in other Languages and not just people who are posting in Hindi :s:k

ABCDEFGH said:
Hope you will also tell this to other People posting in other Languages and not just people who are posting in Hindi :s:k
Didn't you see my reply?

Also, you can post in Hindi or any languages sometimes if it is necessary. But not all the times like rana1. I hope you can differentiate both.

Sadiq said:
Didn't you see my reply?

Also, you can post in Hindi or any languages sometimes if it is necessary. But not all the times like rana1. I hope you can differentiate both.

This post was posted before yours
Yes, i saw your post :k

Sadiq said:
@rana1: If you are not trying in future and continue posting in Hindi only, posts will be removed. Already removed one post that you posted after all these comments from members.

@rana1 all your posts you posted yesterday are removed as I already told. Next time if you are not ready to try, this will be continued.

@Team members, please take action if you see such posts since I am offline sometimes.

intrinsicreality Bro, It's been more than 9 Months since you have been using Transfer STB.
If Possible, Do give us an update how it has been functioning till now, like is it lagging anywhere ? ;) :) :shy

Also did you buy second connection? :shy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock