Got A Superb Offer

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
when one paying 150/175 pm for 10-15 HD channels & other paying the same for 40-50 HD channels..

yes that's the biggest Disadvantage of HD access fee

if they introduce 3 Different hd access fee then i wont have any problem

But HD add-on Is always better than Hd access fee

If you could have waited for 5 days, it would have been 5 rupees for the first month. Then you could have done the same thing after one month. But, still this is a very good offer. Congrats.

ilikered said:
If you could have waited for 5 days, it would have been 5 rupees for the first month. Then you could have done the same thing after one month. But, still this is a very good offer. Congrats.

He could still use Joffer I believe ;)

Impatience leads to destruction. Rs 5 for one moth excellent offer.

ilikered said:

I think i can still drop the pack by contacting CC but i dont have any plans of doing so
Because there's No Guarantee that i would get a Discount offer after Jingalala offer gets over next month

Thakur 4K had contacted CC after i had posted this thread and he didn't get any offer

so if i take Jingalala offer i will have to pay (5rs + 175rs+ 175rs=) 355rs for 3 months
currently i will be paying (99rs+99rs+99rs=) 297rs for 3 months ;):)

I don't think Thakur 4K bargained well like you. You would have definitely got the offer even after one month. Depends on how you talk to them.

ilikered said:
I don't think Thakur 4K bargained well like you. You would have definitely got the offer even after one month. Depends on how you talk to them.

:shy:shy hehe

i never bargained, i just told them to drop my pack and i got the offer :shy:);)

ABCDEFGH said:
so if i take Jingalala offer i will have to pay (5rs + 175rs+ 175rs=) 355rs for 3 months
currently i will be paying (99rs+99rs+99rs=) 297rs for 3 months ;):)

Well, kind of wheeler-dealer here :shy
But I think someone stated u would get it 125/pm also for 2nd month if u call CC :lol

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
But I think someone stated u would get it 125/pm also for 2nd month if u call CC :lol

thats what i said in the post.

i can get the pack at discount rate but only if i am lucky ;)

ilikered said:

Absolutely bro. Well said. :tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock