Got an AirTel Digital TV connection yesterday, have couple of queries

It depends upon u which pack to add mega Rs 350 p.m. or ultra Rs 430 p.m. depending upon channels u want to watch. If want hd extra then Rs175 extra p.m.

I want to have Mega as the SD pack, and all the HD channels. So am I right to assume that I need to pay, Rs.350+Rs.175=Rs.525 per month?
But when I login in My AirTel app, the Mega pack is not listed as Rs.350 per month, it's listed as Rs.525 per month? What am I missing here? See the screenshot!
ga2a7ape.jpg

Saurav,You are not missing anything as such..The price is correct and its reflect like this on My Airtel app. Try to log in to self care(my login on Airtel website). You get much more details on self care..

Saurav, I also purchased last month with 12 months magnum pack, I also could not get my account recharged online. After lot of follow-up I was told unless I do my 1st recharge through Dealer or Recharge Voucher I can not use the facility of Online recharge. I have not tried this till date. You can try & revert back with feedback !!!

umeshg729 said:
Saurav,You are not missing anything as such..The price is correct and its reflect like this on My Airtel app. Try to log in to self care(my login on Airtel website). You get much more details on self care..
I have already seen that, the My Login section on AirTel website, it's showing the same. Some things aren't clear here, there should be a Mega pack listed at Rs.350 (excluding the HD pack), instead they have listed the Mega pack at Rs.525 (Rs.350+Rs.175), which includes all the HD channels, it's okay because I'll be using that pack anyway, but
still in case I don't need all the HD channels, what then? How could I do the Rs.350 recharge? I mean I can do it from my bank by just entering the amount manually of Rs.350, but then how will I be sure that I'll get the Mega SD pack and not anything else because I haven't done the recharge from AirTel website!
Duke said:
Saurav, I also purchased last month with 12 months magnum pack, I also could not get my account recharged online. After lot of follow-up I was told unless I do my 1st recharge through Dealer or Recharge Voucher I can not use the facility of Online recharge. I have not tried this till date. You can try & revert back with feedback !!!
Okay, for first month I'll be recharging through the voucher.

Btw On the screenshot of my previous post, they have listed that Free 2 months subscription as an offer for Rs.525 recharge, what does that mean?

After recharging the account call customer care and change the package like opt for Mega Pack@350 and take the Hd top ups as per your requirement..

It seems things are made complicated on AD website! Channels are shown mixed instead of showing separate as different regional packages.

Re: RE: Got an AirTel Digital TV connection yesterday, have couple of queries

umeshg729 said:
After recharging the account call customer care and change the package like opt for Mega Pack@350 and take the Hd top ups as per your requirement..
That I'll do, but it's weird! Recharging should be an easy process.
NinadG said:
It seems things are made complicated on AD website! Channels are shown mixed instead of showing separate as different regional packages.
That's exactly what I was talking about. I hate unnecessary complications. Their own package is not listed on their recharge page :-!

This is the first EPL day after taking the connection and the Man United game is not on HD, I'm so sad :-(

Saurav Ghosh said:
That I'll do, but it's weird! Recharging should be an easy process.
That's exactly what I was talking about. I hate unnecessary complications. Their own package is not listed on their recharge page :-!

AD is making things complicated so that people cann't easily compare their packages with other DTH.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock