Got Apstar C band channels @ 76.5E

• Thread starter Johny
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 28
  • Views: Views 4,281
I am also using the same way only, LNB holders ,connected together.
I am using normal LNBs , chines made - sold by Solid brand name here.
your LNBs are good brand, so you must get all the TPs,if your dish shape is perfect, without any bends
I have airtel SD box and a normal. dish. Besides lnbs What else do i need to track SATs like you guys? I am very interested in this hobby and would like to learn everything. Right now i only know about that site Lyngsat.

I have airtel SD box and a normal. dish. Besides lnbs What else do i need to track SATs like you guys? I am very interested in this hobby and would like to learn everything. Right now i only know about that site Lyngsat.
you need a big size dish (6 feet or bigger, preferably 8 feet), C band LNB and an FTA receiver for reception of C band broadcasts.

Today I made an lnb holder from an aluminum channel and fitted on the lnb without the round holder (which can reduce the weight of side lnb, in the meantime it reduces the signal quality I believe) which given me a total of 55 channels, 21 FTA channels. Regarding shape of the dish 2 leaves are partially rusted and by moving the dish to various places in the roof made little damage to the shape of the dish. Still I am getting all TPS of 83E.

If I was banned because I used the word 'autoroll', then there is another post that used that works.

Channel watan-2 is piracy by some other country (transmits by hiding star sports logo) and there is a thread about yahsat update. I think no comments?

I'm nowhere furious for banning. This is not my bread and butter. I can forget this forum.
But didn't expect 'keep them but ban him' sort of attitude.

If admin is going to reply that they are doing the moderation in the available time after their work, it is just an escape.

Ban again for this open post. In fact, do another thing.. delete my login. Who needs it again! Huh.

got 4 more channels from this sat

f5809Ea.jpg

CG6kNr1.jpg

JyyGBGU.jpg

vUISaNQ.jpg

26cEQhm.jpg

tmj2Qt8.jpg

Today got some other channels from this sat and lost some other.

aX8fuNx.jpg

mDjWLO5.jpg

fXYMExa.jpg

lB7trur.jpg

Got Image tv also under Epg name as First service.

ynCrI2i.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock