Got HBO Combo HD In 29 Rs

Srajal Ag

Reaction score
Just Now a got an offer from ts of HBO combo in 29 rs only for the first month ...I had called ts for some info regarding chs n he gave me this offer against 99 rs ...so I saved 70 rs this month ....

Good Offer, too good to resist..
Srajal - since you are using Tatasky HD, assuming you are getting all 24HD channels on Tatasky, can you tell me how much is your monthly bill for Tatasky..

litto717 said:
Good Offer, too good to resist..
Srajal - since you are using Tatasky HD, assuming you are getting all 24HD channels on Tatasky, can you tell me how much is your monthly bill for Tatasky..

I don't think he is getting all 24 HD channels.:u

Yes I also took HBO combo for 29 rupees...good one ...now offers hi offers in my account..thank to Tatasky for this..

samtag1100 said:
Yes I also took HBO combo for 29 rupees...good one ...now offers hi offers in my account..thank to Tatasky for this..

How you got this offer,by calling Tata Sky CC or what ??

Karan Rockz said:
How you got this offer,by calling Tata Sky CC or what ??

he has mentioned that in his post,
and i qoute - "I had called ts for some info regarding chs n he gave me this offer"

Yes I called them and they gave this offer along with kids pack for 16 rupees

litto717 said:
he has mentioned that in his post,
and i qoute - "I had called ts for some info regarding chs n he gave me this offer"

I am asking this to Samtag bro not to Srajal bro.:k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock