GSAT-10 : Discussions, News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Greatachiever
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,106
  • Views Views: Views 204,325
All hopes are lost. Because simple logic, insat 4a was launch on dec and get tp in july. But Gsat 10 is lost means no any news

Even if they get tp whether they will add significant no. of channels is a question. Without trai's pressure they work only on their organizational goals and not as a regulated service provider. I strongly believe this fact. If tata sky would have been in trouble because of their casual future planning they must have found some way in last 3-4 yrs. No business in today's time is run with so much of slowness.

Now the fact of the matter is that if tata sky wants to grow and lesser channels is affecting them they only they will add.
If they are like rdtv who does not want to focus on dth segment growth of their firm. Without regulation dth industry now is heading just based on personal focus of that company. They can sell you 6400rs boxes, promise and even show 2 hd chanels and enjoy.

TS started their operations in aug I think 2006 so that means annual packages most of them will renew around that time ......??? R u getting it .... The impact only starts then ..... I'm not renewing it for sure.

ramesh sky said:
I had send a strict mail to them about gsat10. I waiting for the reply. Expect positive.

You will get the same response as in my post 1050 as nothing is in tata sky's hands as of now, all depends on the government and ISRO

82'E ORBITAL slot belong to indian space. And now there is a sat Jcsat 4a so definatly good news will coming soon.

Back
Top Bottom