GSAT-10 : Discussions, News & Updates

Tata Sky has still not got any update about GSAT10 from ISRO, i have received this info from a senior source

dino@ if gsat-10 failed, what will do tatasky , ask about this matter to your senior source of tatasky.

99% sure that gsat-10 failed,

Hi I got a call from Tatasky three days back stating that people from their management wants to meet up with me and come to my place this Sunday or Saturday for which I replied ask your management to add a new satellite and add new channels I'm not interested in meeting them to do service recovery even when it has failed . Have anybody else got this kind of call do let me know the outcome . I have moved to d2h and got peace of mind , I'm kind of away from this stress of TS and adding new channels .

dipak said:
dino@ if gsat-10 failed, what will do tatasky , ask about this matter to your senior source of tatasky.

99% sure that gsat-10 failed,

Dino's senior source gives him wrong info. Remember 28th dec news? After 160 days of that news to believe anything from source is risky.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock