GSAT-10 : Discussions, News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Greatachiever
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,106
  • Views Views: Views 204,322
RE: tata sky launching new channels from gsat 10 in november itself

the online chat team has no info, just call over the phone cust care and ask them that have they received official info that bu end of november new chs will b added, they will say yes

they do not have info as to which channels will b added, they cannot name channels but they have info that by nov end new chs will b added

Admin Please Delete this Thread....

As it has No Genuine & Useful Information......

it has genuine info, i have interacted 3 times with cust care and got confirmed info. what problem do u have, let this thread b open till nov end and u will know the truth

dino29 said:
it has genuine info, i have interacted 3 times with cust care and got confirmed info. what problem do u have, let this thread b open till nov end and u will know the truth

I have Interacted 7 times with Customer Care and didnt Got any Information.....

"A news Without a Source is always a Roaming one & not a Genuine One"

:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry

:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall

Just i got info from my friend, there is official information that new channels are coming but its not disclose when and how many? but i think this is all known news, tata sky will add channels on Gsat 10. So this is confirmation like d2h[when d2h was move to St2 ]. New channels can be come in december.

Sbhopale said:
Just i got info from my friend, there is official information that new channels are coming but its not disclose when and how many? but i think this is all known news, tata sky will add channels on Gsat 10. So this is confirmation like d2h[when d2h was move to St2 ]. New channels can be come in december.

But Dino29 Telling it will be November itself....

We all Know that GSAT 10 Ku Bands Taken by TS are for Channel Addition only.....

Channel Addition Follow By Price Increase Right?

Vadirocks said:
Channel Addition Follow By Price Increase Right?

some how but not exactly. The most of channels that are not on tata sky is FTA and in case of HD they already set up price condition. [ex. Music channels like mastii, etc, B4U, 9x jalwa, 9x jhakas, mtune]. But price will be increase for english channels surly.

TS is already quite costly so it will become more hard for users to sustain to it

Back
Top Bottom