GSAT-10 : Discussions, News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Greatachiever
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,106
  • Views Views: Views 204,325
RE: REPLY FROM ISRO ON GSAT-10

Ohhh thank god, finally the suspense ends. Those stupid assumptions, false rumors are dead now. I request every1 to post anything in future with a reliable source like this one.. And dino its time for you to shuttttt uuuppppppppp!!! Your sources are pathetic, one day you say something and other day exactly the opposite.

gaurav.y36 said:
Ohhh thank god, finally the suspense ends. Those stupid assumptions, false rumors are dead now. I request every1 to post anything in future with a reliable source like this one.. And dino its time for you to shuttttt uuuppppppppp!!! Your sources are pathetic, one day you say something and other day exactly the opposite.

He has no source.He wrote his thought only.

GSAT-10 has been launched on 29th Sep 2013 from French Guiana............?

ayushlabroo said:
I got reply from ISRO Public Grievance ie : ([email protected]).

The Email was from ISRO'S Public Grievance officer who replied to my email which i had send on 14 Dec 2012.

The email was dated (or written updated 10th Jan 2013). ISRO says that in summary i am telling:-

" GSAT-10 has been launched on 29th Sep 2013 from French Guiana. And has events has been successful carried out as mentioned.
3 Oct 12 :Was placed in GTO Orbit
5 Oct 12 :Achieved 81.14 degree longt.
10 Oct 12 :Satellite was forbitted
27 Oct 12 :Satellite reforbetted.
4 Nov 12 :Satellite was under operational.
7 -15 Nov 12 :Testing of kU Band transponders at 81.5 degree.
20-27 Nov 12 :Testing of C Band transponders at 81.74 degree
4 Dec -24 Dec Satellite LAM vending retiened process for new desired international space location.
8 Jan onward Orbital of satellite is carried out along with GSAT 12 & INSAT 4A as per international UA space agreement.
And is expected to be commercially operation in February - March 2013

There can't be more conclusive information than this. Thanks for this. 8t reduces the chaos. In fact isro should have published this as a press release to break the rumours floating all around.

thank god ayush u have made my day

and for those bashing me i told u my thoughts about gsat 10, i never said that its official news from my sources but yes the dates of new chs addition was given by my sources and cust care. either cust care or my sources have never said that gsat 10 has failed, they either gaves time frames or as uaual said new chs r coming soon

vaise ayush to which e mail id did u write the mail to isro, would like to know that

dino29 said:
thank god ayush u have made my day

and for those bashing me i told u my thoughts about gsat 10, i never said that its official news from my sources but yes the dates of new chs addition was given by my sources and cust care. either cust care or my sources have never said that gsat 10 has failed, they either gaves time frames or as uaual said new chs r coming soon

vaise ayush to which e mail id did u write the mail to isro, would like to know that

([email protected]

i posted a thread about gsat-10 about its orbit.but mods closed that.i am tracking gsat-10 daily in official websites.its working absolutly fine.now at 82.7°E.anyway nice thread dude

ayushlabroo said:
I got reply from ISRO Public Grievance ie : ([email protected]).

The Email was from ISRO'S Public Grievance officer who replied to my email which i had send on 14 Dec 2012.

The email was dated (or written updated 10th Jan 2013). ISRO says that in summary i am telling:-

" GSAT-10 has been launched on 29th Sep 2013 from French Guiana. And has events has been successful carried out as mentioned.
3 Oct 12 :Was placed in GTO Orbit
5 Oct 12 :Achieved 81.14 degree longt.
10 Oct 12 :Satellite was forbitted
27 Oct 12 :Satellite reforbetted.
4 Nov 12 :Satellite was under operational.
7 -15 Nov 12 :Testing of kU Band transponders at 81.5 degree.
20-27 Nov 12 :Testing of C Band transponders at 81.74 degree
4 Dec -24 Dec Satellite LAM vending retiened process for new desired international space location.
8 Jan onward Orbital of satellite is carried out along with GSAT 12 & INSAT 4A as per international UA space agreement.
And is expected to be commercially operation in February - March 2013

Ayush, send another Email to ISRO and ask him about GSAT 8. What happen with this great satellite.

Back
Top Bottom