GSAT-10 : Discussions, News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Greatachiever
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,106
  • Views Views: Views 204,325
RE: REPLY FROM ISRO ON GSAT-10

Is it correct to reveal an email id, in public like this? A sure way to spam their mail ids. Now that the thread has sufficient "Views", can the OP or mods atleast cross out/hide the mail id?

I second this...we tend to block the option of getting right response from authorities by spamming their inboxes...

ayushlabroo said:
I got reply from ISRO Public Grievance ie : ([email protected]).

The Email was from ISRO'S Public Grievance officer who replied to my email which i had send on 14 Dec 2012.

The email was dated (or written updated 10th Jan 2013). ISRO says that in summary i am telling:-

" GSAT-10 has been launched on 29th Sep 2012 from French Guiana. And has events has been successful carried out as mentioned.
3 Oct 12 :Was placed in GTO Orbit
5 Oct 12 :Achieved 81.14 degree longt.
10 Oct 12 :Satellite was forbitted
27 Oct 12 :Satellite reforbetted.
4 Nov 12 :Satellite was under operational.
7 -15 Nov 12 :Testing of kU Band transponders at 81.5 degree.
20-27 Nov 12 :Testing of C Band transponders at 81.74 degree
4 Dec -24 Dec Satellite LAM vending retiened process for new desired international space location.
8 Jan onward Orbital of satellite is carried out along with GSAT 12 & INSAT 4A as per international UA space agreement.
And is expected to be commercially operation in February - March 2013

I think this email is false dont believe guys

No govt authorities will send email to public these details without permission from ISRO chairman

Even i sent them mail several times since november but i didn't got reply for single mail.

Is ISRO really doing something with gsat 10. i was tracking both gsat 10 and insat 4 A, both look in almost near longitude and latitude, also altitude to each other. sharing screenshots.

Is ISRO Again fooling us like almost from 4 months now

Sat experts views required

credit to LIVE REAL TIME SATELLITE TRACKING AND PREDICTIONS for screenshots
[attachment=2320][attachment=2319]

so what bro, there is nothing wrong in it, if sat is placed at same orbit so u will have same parameters while adjusting ur dish from earth, it will have same latitude, longitude, altitude.

right now isro is adjusting orbital movement of insat 4a and gsat 10

RE: GSAT-10

GSAT-10 was an Indian communication satellite which was launched by Ariane-5ECA carrier rocket in September 2012. It has 12 KU Band, 12 C Band and 6 c band transponders, and included a navigation payload to augment GAGAN capacity.[1]

Following its launch and on-orbit testing, it was placed in Geosynchronous orbit at 83.0° East, from where it was to provide communication services in India. The commercial operations starts from February 2013.

GSAT-10 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

RE: GSAT-10

GSAT-10 was an Indian communication satellite which was launched by Ariane-5ECA carrier rocket in September 2012. It has 12 KU Band, 12 C Band and 6 c band transponders, and included a navigation payload to augment GAGAN capacity.[1]

Following its launch and on-orbit testing, it was placed in Geosynchronous orbit at 83.0° East, from where it was to provide communication services in India. The commercial operations starts from February 2013.

GSAT-10 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back
Top Bottom