GSAT-10 : Discussions, News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Greatachiever
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,106
  • Views Views: Views 204,320
RE: GSAT-10 to be Launched on September 22

Greatachiever said:
SPANDAN said:
Great Achiver seems to be Full of Negativity in his Hearts against TataSky...

no negativity bro against ts as i am myself using ts and i am the biggest sufferer as i feel most imp channels are missing on ts and i had brought ts in 2007 thinking of best brand but slowly ts had lost its position in terms of channel addition.

@Bold,
I really liked this , I think u r one off the few persons who is not talking about counts only like me. just thinking of channels we want to watch . :tup

Mr.Bhat said:
Greatachiever said:
SPANDAN said:
Great Achiver seems to be Full of Negativity in his Hearts against TataSky...

no negativity bro against ts as i am myself using ts and i am the biggest sufferer as i feel most imp channels are missing on ts and i had brought ts in 2007 thinking of best brand but slowly ts had lost its position in terms of channel addition.

@Bold,
I really liked this , I think u r one off the few persons who is not talking about counts only like me. just thinking of channels we want to watch . :tup

yeah mr bhat bro i really missing the channels that i had already wished for and i am in full of doubt that even after GSAT-10 TS will add minimum the channels that other dth already have to compete with other dths in year 2013 and 2014.

Ya, tata sky and dish tv both are giving very bad services these days.

GSAT-10 to be Launched on September 22

Countdown : 17 Days left.

But for me Tatasky is no.1, they are giving what I want, only 3,4 missing, hope soon they add those.

In my area 30 to 35 house's using Tatasky & are all Happy, I never hear any complain from him.

What are you thinking guys? Can this satellite change future of tata sky? Or is this replacement of insat 4A? as some user says they are happy by tata sky, so may they not need new tp till 2027 for new channels addition. It will save cost of leasing tp of tata sky and yes if this happen it means who not satisfy by tata sky, they can move to other d2h . Please feel free and write.

if tata sky uses this GSAT-10 as replacement of INSAT 4A then it is of no use again ts will have space crunch.

one if tata sky uses both these satellites and ts hires fully 12 ku band tps of GSAT-10, then only tata sky can add 10 more HD channels and 40-50 SD channels i feel in the above 12 Ku band tps.

Gsat 10 is not replacement if Insat 4a, Insat 4a life is till 2016, thay will use both, may be they shift some channels from Insat 4a to Gsat 10, let's see what other members say.

Gssran said:
Countdown : 18 Days left.
17 days left bro. Launching on 21st.

Gssran said:
But for me Tatasky is no.1, they are giving what I want, only 3,4 missing, hope soon they add those.

Totally Agree. I will be happy if TS could provide 200+ TOP channels instead of 500+ channels which includes many crap.

Quality is important not Quantity. I watch max 20-30 channels only, others never seen. So, i dont need 500+ channels.

Back
Top Bottom