GSAT-10 : Discussions, News & Updates

GSAT-10 to be Launched on September 22

Then Thread title needs to be modified.

RE: GSAT-10 to be Launched on September 22

Gssran said:
Gsat 10 is not replacement if Insat 4a, Insat 4a life is till 2016, thay will use both, may be they shift some channels from Insat 4a to Gsat 10, let's see what other members say.

ohh then it is ok gssran bro, if ts uses both satellites and hire all the 12 tps of GSAT-10 then my wish list ( only 45 SD channels & 10 HD channels wish list i am having including the regional ones) if they add i would be more than happy.

RE: GSAT-10 to be Launched on September 22

Friends my first wish is the channels gone from Insat2E must come back the Good one on C band & I also want to see some Good channels from Intelsat-10 if they come on Gsat-10 E.g: PTC Network etc.

About Tata-sky yes this satellite is going to make Tata-sky more powerful then ever because if it own all the 12 TP'S of Gsat-10 then surely Tata-sky is going to make some difference.

As madhan bhai said that quality must be prefferred then quantity.Thanks

RE: GSAT-10 to be Launched on September 21

Thread Title Updated.
Thanxx.

everybody is talking about GSAT-10. I have some questions:

1. Though this satellite is inclined to 83 d east the same as TS, is it really confirmed from ts that they are going to use this satellite.

2. How many Ku Band tps tata sky actually hired of this satellite.

3. What will be the monthly rental that tata sky have to pay to ISRO if they really hire this satellite.

These questions are very tough only an insider of tata sky can answer i feel.:):)

Thanks for reminder. Countdown will be stated in next week. How may take time to add channels? Please any expert.

Sbhopale said:
Thanks for reminder. Countdown will be stated in next week. How may take time to add channels? Please any expert.
About two months I guess.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock