GSAT-10 Has Been Reached On 83°e

RE: GSAT-10 Has Been Reached On 83°e(Now On 83.14°e).

rajendrakumar1977 said:
It means 1st weak of December we will get test signal from GSAT-10 and i have one doubt
for what purpose GSAT-12 lunched and why it is kept idle since long period ?

Till Now Nobody Knows Bro......

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

Greatachiever said:
isro people are on big leave. they will come to their office only after diwali.

so after diwali only they may start testing gsat-10 after having the diwali dry fruits and sweets.:lol:lol:D:D:D

how many times you will keep repeating this sentence bro.... :no:no:no do you have any valid source to support your point... please do not make fun here... :no:no:no we have separate forums for that :tup

rajendrakumar1977 said:
It means 1st weak of December we will get test signal from GSAT-10 and i have one doubt

1st week of Dec'12 too early bro. i feel if this satellite is not lost in space :huh:huh:huh, the testing for tps will start from 3rd week of Jan'13 and tata sky will acquire 1 tp first see its working and then 3 tps afterwards from Mar'13.

the last 4 tps tata sky will acquire if they require :huh:huh in Dec'13.

GSAT-12 tps have mechanical problems it is not in use. this satellite is still floating in atmosphere.:D:D:lol:sp

looks like gsat 10 is moving in the direction of gsat 8 ie totally useless i dont know what isro people are doing the satellite is just moving from one place to another god knows when it will become stable and will be used for testing so hopes gone for tata sky users during diwali

mmadhankumar said:
Greatachiever said:

so after diwali only they may start testing gsat-10 after having the diwali dry fruits and sweets.:lol:lol:D:D:D

how many times you will keep repeating this sentence bro.... :no:no:no do you have any valid source to support your point... please do not make fun here... :no:no:no we have separate forums for that :tup

ok madan bro no probs but i feel this is diwali week so govt people have lots of casual and annual leave so they may take a vacation.

Greatachiever said:
rajendrakumar1977 said:

1st week of Dec'12 too early bro. i feel if this satellite is not lost in space :huh:huh:huh, the testing for tps will start from 3rd week of Jan'13 and tata sky will acquire 1 tp first see its working and then 3 tps afterwards from Mar'13.

the last 4 tps tata sky will acquire if they require :huh:huh in Dec'13.

GSAT-12 tps have mechanical problems it is not in use. this satellite is still floating in atmosphere.:D:D:lol:sp

buddy who told u that the testing will start from jan 2013 and not nov 2012 and tata sky will use all tp's of that satellite

Whenever India have lot of satellites why the GOVT leasing foreign satellite to fulfill demand of private companies and the GOVT simply wasting public money .We should not tolerate any more .

Greatachiever said:
mmadhankumar said:
Greatachiever said:

ok madan bro no probs but i feel this is diwali week so govt people have lots of casual and annual leave so they may take a vacation.

yeah bro thats true but not only dth and communication is handled by isro, they hadle lot of things, infact the defense, security and natural disaster management of the entire nation is also taken care by isro people. so they cant just go on leave as they like :no

mmadhankumar said:
Greatachiever said:
mmadhankumar said:
Greatachiever said:

yeah bro thats true but not only dth and communication is handled by isro, they hadle lot of things, infact the defense, security and natural disaster management of the entire nation is also taken care by isro people. so they cant just go on leave as they like :no

ok bro i understand.

why most of the Indian satellite getting problem before the lifespan ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock