GSAT 10 has failed ?

• Thread starter Thread starter dino29
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 50
  • Views Views: Views 25,724
yes cust care gave me five dates , first they told that by niv mid chs will b added then they told by nov end chs will b added then they told by dec mid chs will b added then they told that by dec end chs will b added and finally they told that by jan mid new chs will b added. now they r telling that it will take 3 months, they r hiding something for sure

dino29 said:
yes cust care gave me five dates , first they told that by niv mid chs will b added then they told by nov end chs will b added then they told by dec mid chs will b added then they told that by dec end chs will b added and finally they told that by jan mid new chs will b added. now they r telling that it will take 3 months, they r hiding something for sure

I heard that they are planning for commissioning the Mpeg4 service...they have got Ericcson decoders.....Starting from April 2013 in a phased manner.

dino29 said:
they r hiding something for sure

yes definitely they are hiding one thing. That thing is "CC doesnt know anything about channel addition."

Bro even you believe in cc. Do you think a corporate company will discuss top management issues with the cc. Who knows cc might not even a employee of TS if its out sourced. Its our mistake to believe them.

Yes tata sky customer care is running by third party. Its one of from 3 centre in pune in maharashtra

I Think TCS Is Doing The Call Center Project

I had called tatasky helpdesk as my TS HD remote stopped working .. I asked the CC on when new channels can be expected , the rep said that they have aquired a new SAT and marketing team working on new channels additions ... however no TAT given.
Just wanted to share ....:)

this is tata sky's response, one on hand they r saying that ''we are working towards adding all your favourite channels '' and then they say ''However, due to reasons beyond our control, we are unable to comment on when exactly will we be able to release the new channels''

Greetings from Tata Sky

This has reference to your email dated 5th January 2013 addressed to our Chief Service Officer Ms.Kamal Bajwa, regarding the new channels.

We would like to inform you that we are working towards adding all your favourite channels. However, due to reasons beyond our control, we are unable to comment on when exactly will we be able to release the new channels

At Tata Sky it is our constant endeavour to bring the best possible content line-up to you.

We continue to work in the best interest of our subscribers and will make all efforts possible to add channels of your choice so that you get the best value.

Assuring you of our best services at all times.

Warm Regards
Meenakshi
Customer Care

GSAT-10 launched successfully

read this article, testing was to start in 2nd week of october but here we r with no news so far so its best to say that gsay 10 has devloped some fault and failed. isro is not disclosing it as it would further damage its reputation and tata sky is not disclosing it as there customers would leave them

In North India, Tata Sky CC process is Handled by Tata Business Support Services, a Again Tata Enterprise.
Dont compare With TCS much smaller company

I Think More Than Tatasky We Only Worrying More About Gsat10

Back
Top Bottom