GSAT 10 has failed ?

• Thread starter Thread starter dino29
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 50
  • Views Views: Views 25,724
RE: GSAT 10 has failed

At least someone is there who want to keep the TS user's hopes alive by changing the status from "Failure" to "Success"

;););););););););)

no bro i did nothing, i posted the info as i saw it on wikipedia. u guys just find a way to target me. no some chap by name of ramya shree who works for tata sky has changed the info on wikipedia

dino29 said:
no bro i did nothing, i posted the info as i saw it on wikipedia. u guys just find a way to target me. no some chap by name of ramya shree who works for tata sky has changed the info on wikipedia

Hi Dino....
This is the first time I have joined any DTH forum... I am just a TATA Sky user , not any kind of expert... I have been following DTH forums for a long time and today I thought of joining one of them.... As far as I know as I have been following ur posts for a wile what I feel is u take things too personal.... That not required.. This is a forum where everyone has right to share his opinion and information ... And sometimes we also have fun.... So no one is trying to pull ur leg and plz don't take things too personal ;)

i recharged my account on 25th dec 2012 with RS 550 as i was told that on dec 28 new chs r coming then i waited till 4th jan, nothing happened so i have kept my account under safe custody till 2nd april, will reactivate once tata sky adds new chs

Its Tata to Tata Sky, if this news is true !!!

Wikipedia is not a reliable source unless the content is backed by an official announcement or a press report.Any person can edit Wikipedia but as per guidelines a source has to be provided.

The only news we can trust are either an official ISRO announcement or a Media report

Then what is next conclusion on Gsat 10, if failed then really tata to tata sky.

We can know about GSAT-10 From ISRO only and for that someone should do RTI and Ask to ISRO about GSAT-10.

Back
Top Bottom