• Thread starter SanRam
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 277
  • Views: Views 24,774
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Tata Sky has got GSAT10

dinesh19 said:
may be he mistakely typed..his intension is, ts will add channels from gsat-10.i think like this

I think no, he said it more than once as already added.. any way we will know in coming days..

"We are in the business of trading in content, not transponders" | TelevisionPost.com

Tata Sky MD & CEO Harit Nagpal

You were annoyed at ISRO (Indian Space Research Organisation) not providing Tata Sky more transponders and living up to its promises. What is the status now

We are in discussions with them to find a long-term solution. But if you ask whether we are pondering legal action, let me tell you that that route is currently on pause mode.

supermachi said:
gsat 10 not required

its definetly required.because, this year or later lot more important sd and hd channels will be launched.so to offer those hd channels additional space is required. And dont forget, lots of channels are missing in ts, which are already available in india.even though they are adding channels from insat-4a, additional tps definetly required

tata sky cc has no info regarding gsat 10 also they told that recent channels are not added from gsat 10 maybe they will add in the coming days who knows any thing can happen in tata sky

Sanjeev Chakraborty said:
tata sky cc has no info regarding gsat 10 also they told that recent channels are not added from gsat 10 maybe they will add in the coming days who knows any thing can happen in tata sky

I checked just now. He took some time. May be went and checked with senior person as well. He explicitly told me that last addition of kids channel was on gsat 10 and all future addition will happen on gsat 10. Recently they have been giving template and right info. This again appeared copy paste template asnwer. So hope this is right. This case becomes stronger as mpeg2 addition was a surprize and ideally can not happen under any logic unless extra space is alloted.

It Will be Clear if They Add or Not Remaining DD Channels with next Channel Addition

shiwesh said:
I checked just now. He took some time. May be went and checked with senior person as well. He explicitly told me that last addition of kids channel was on gsat 10 and all future addition will happen on gsat 10. Recently they have been giving template and right info. This again appeared copy paste template asnwer. So hope this is right. This case becomes stronger as mpeg2 addition was a surprize and ideally can not happen under any logic unless extra space is alloted.

But as per scan all channels r in Existing TPs only... how can that happen .. really confusing ..
No one who is scanning Tatasky TPs didnt get any new TP or even small doubt of new TP..
Hard to believe ..

1 more thing is no changes in Blind scan too if its from GSAT then there has to be some change in parameters,bitrate bandwidth ..

I think news is half true, Gsat10 willbe available but kids chs from old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock