• Thread starter SanRam
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 277
  • Views: Views 24,776
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Tata Sky has got GSAT10

shiwesh said:
I checked just now. He took some time. May be went and checked with senior person as well. He explicitly told me that last addition of kids channel was on gsat 10 and all future addition will happen on gsat 10. Recently they have been giving template and right info. This again appeared copy paste template asnwer. So hope this is right. This case becomes stronger as mpeg2 addition was a surprize and ideally can not happen under any logic unless extra space is alloted.

Great news for TS customers.....If TS uses these TPs properly then it may become #1 DTH in India. Only problem being old unreliable TPs from Insat for which backup is required considering past failures.

Shubham said:
I think news is half true, Gsat10 willbe available but kids chs from old.

Thats right.. even if they add the TP from Gsat in H Polarity there should be change in parameters as i told but not found. its same as month bfore

Recent channel addition in MPEG 2 format, break in MPEG 4 migration raising some doubts. May TS is about to get required tps from Gsat 10. May be a fresh agreement is in the pipeline.

may be this is the surprise from tatasky today, ie.,on march 3rd

I Just Call To Tata Sky Senior Nodal Officer Mr Santosh They Told Me That All Kids Channels is Added in Insat-4a They Told Me That GSAT-10 Is In Process But Not Any More Updates

I Had a Chat With Senior CC guy before Addition of Six HD
She Told That Time also That TS got GSAT 10 TP

Rushil.D said:
I Just Call To Tata Sky Senior Nodal Officer Mr Santosh They Told Me That All Kids Channels is Added in Insat-4a They Told Me That GSAT-10 Is In Process But Not Any More Updates

Is in process.:eek:hya

so all eyes will be on tata sky for the next addition of channels

So many rumours is going around right now about GSAT10.:u Let's see what happens in this upcoming month.:-/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock