• Thread starter SanRam
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 277
  • Views: Views 24,828
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Tata Sky has got GSAT10

Rushil.D said:
I Just Call To Tata Sky Senior Nodal Officer Mr Santosh They Told Me That All Kids Channels is Added in Insat-4a They Told Me That GSAT-10 Is In Process But Not Any More Updates

Thats the right answer from TS .. CC is fooling us by telling those fake news .. they too know about people want news about GSAT 10

karanrudra93 said:
So many rumours is going around right now about GSAT10.:u Let's see what happens in this upcoming month.:-/

yeah bro anxiously waiting for the most anticipated news of the year that tata sky has got tps from gsat 10 and they are adding all new channels from it

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
Thats the right answer from TS .. CC is fooling us by telling those fake news .. they too know about people want news about GSAT 10

I Never Ask More Form Tata Sky CC they Just Fooling Us:lol:D If I Want Any Query I Juat Call My Region Senior Nodal Officer Or My Region Tata Sky Office :tup:ohya

GSAT 10 is a very good topic for discussion, because the discussion will never going to end :k :k

Mr.Kumarbhai said:

Yes bro CC alwayz gives us fake news.:angry
TS CC team is useless.:wall

Sanjeev Chakraborty said:
yeah bro anxiously waiting for the most anticipated news of the year that tata sky has got tps from gsat 10 and they are adding all new channels from it

Hope for the best.:eek:hya

as long as they are able to add good and required channels.. We should not have any problem as what we r getting on our screen is far more important..

Rushil.D said:
I Never Ask More Form Tata Sky CC they Just Fooling Us:lol:D If I Want Any Query I Juat Call My Region Senior Nodal Officer Or My Region Tata Sky Office :tup:ohya

That's why tata sky nominated nodal officers for those subscribers who are not satisfied on CC informations.:k
Such subscribers can directly contact to nodal officers to get genuine informations.:)

Re: RE: Has TataSky got GSAT10???

samtag1100 said:
as long as they are able to add good and required channels.. We should not have any problem as what we r getting on our screen is far more important..

Yeah I don't care what sat and tech they are using as long as I am getting all my channels :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock