Hathway HD Connection Feedback needed

litto717

Reaction score
Hi Dream DTH Friends,

Currently I am using Videocon D2H HD Connection and planning to get a Hathway HD connection..
Any suggestions if this is a good move..
anybody in this Forum currently using Hathwayy HD service in Bangalore..
:)

hey, don't know about Bengaluru, but Hathway HD is awesome here in Mumbai. 27 HD channels and good sound and picture clarity. Plus its cheap @5500 for a year

Thanks for your input Kunal_2004, you paid Rs5500 for 1 year only for HD channels rite, for SD channels you are still paying monthly ?

It looks like no one in Bangalore is using Hathway HD..

Kunal_2004 said:
hey, don't know about Bengaluru, but Hathway HD is awesome here in Mumbai. 27 HD channels and good sound and picture clarity. Plus its cheap @5500 for a year

You live in Mira Road .So Hows the service .I mean is there any signal loss of hathway

Kunal_2004 said:

You live in Mira Road .So Hows the service .I mean is there any signal loss of hathway

Hathway Bangalore has 2 HD plans as follows
- 16 HD channels cost Rs.1600 per year ( this plan does not include star HD channels)
- 26 HD channels cost Rs.1750 per year
* star sports HD channels have to be subscribed as stand alone channels cost Rs.206
* Similarly HBO HD channels and star world premium to be subscribed separately
* SD channels are range between 250 to 350 depending on area.

I too was looking to migrate to Hathway from d2h but opted out as I felt d2h was still holding good price wise and policy and also to remind Hathway many times has disputes with content providers when you lose out.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock