HBO Hits and HBO Defined adding in d2h

Status
Not open for further replies.
sujith6 said:
Today d2h customer care confirmed HBO Hits and HBO Defined adding in d2h. They are adding both channels in next month.

pls post if it is true

This link is not showing anything.

4 Beta

I finally got a chance to see this in facebook and also requested the channel addition in Videocon's facebook page.. Let us see what is going to happen...

HBO Hits and Defined confirmed!!
a7a2uru9.jpg

esurubab.jpg

Current update from their FB page... They are still saying that they will update when they are coming to D2H and Tatasky...

qoAGY1r.jpg

Shahzad Ahmed " its me ". I found it a generic reply thats y i didnt share it. No hope near soon about HBO Premium :-(

sinha Rajesh

sir when your channel HBO defined& Hits add videocond2h pls help and reply soon and right answer pls help and conform lunching date
Friday
1:27pm
HBO Premium - Defined & Hits

Dear sinha,

There is no confirmed date of launch as of now. We request you to stay tuned to our page for more details. We would update you as and when HBO Premium: Defined and Hits is launched on Videocon DTH.

No more discussion here, until we get confirmed date. Thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock