Hbo hitz & define

• Thread starter Ravi24
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 115
  • Views: Views 13,248

Ravi24

Reaction score
I was watching Sony tv channel 15-20 min ago and for 30 seconds screen go blank and after some seconds i saw hbo hitz and hbo define advt. That it is added on d2h & background was just like home channel without any sony logo and before i able to take pic of it again screen go blank and sony tv comes back..

I am facing similar kind of problem from last 4-5 days..Channel goes blank for 5 seconds & came back...Sometime STB restarts..But i haven't found any ad. of hbo hits & define..

??????????????????

Looks Mystery,,,,,,,,,,

I am saying true..
The advt shows that presenting 100% advt free two premium channels that is hbo hitz and define added in d2h and also in down something was written may be its price or other terms and condition but before i read it it goes again blank..

Yes even my brother said that he saw an.ad of.HBO defined and hits on d2h ..

HBO defined and hits are already aad on d2h or in soon they will be aad..clear yaar

Yugendran21 said:
Yes even my brother said that he saw an.ad of.HBO defined and hits on d2h ..

In which channel your brother saw the advt?Is advt was without any channel logo?and if yes then is background was like home channel?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock