HD channels addition possibilities !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sky4us

Banned
Reaction score
Guys, is it really looking impossible for Tatasky to add HD channels on its platform in near future.

Please, friends let us discuss here if any possibility you all can see of HD channels addition.

If you know that its rumor then please don't post it, if you trust on it and belive on it then only post, but if you find it to be rumor then please don't post it. Although you can post anything, I am not to tell you, this is only my friendly advice.

I request to all the satalite experts, dth experts, bandwidth experts, tele-media experts, Tatasky employees (if any on the forum), Tatasky business future plans analysts/experts, Tatasky channels addition pattern analysers, please guide us in this hopeless situation.

I think, by this way, we can understand Tatasky and also that when it can add more HD channels on its platform.

Moderators, it seems that each and every Tatasky customer on this forum knows very well the reason that why more HD channels are not coming on Tatasky and clearly knows that there is no any possibility of addition of any HD channel on Tatasky in the near future, that's why there is not a single post on this thread in the last 15 hours. So, I request you to please close this thread as its not an usefull thread for the other Tatasky users on this forum.

Admin please remove this thread, it is created by sky4us to defame Tatasky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock