HD Channels PQ/AQ comparison in Airtel Vs Tata Sky

Best hd experience provider both in-terms of PQ/AQ

• Total voters

sacoeguy

Reaction score
hi everyone some of my friends came to my home & when they watched hd channels(Tata sky HD) in my ledtv with onkoyo av receiver they feel that airtel hd relays star cricket hd more sharper & clear.he bets on star cricket hd experience alone.he agrees with other hd channels PQ/AQ seems to be same.he has sony lcd & sony Home theatre system & airtel hd connection.

so i deciced to make a poll & reviews to find out best which two of the dth providers give full hd experience at maximum.:hd

Vote on your experience & feel interms of PQ/AQ:angry.not for brandname & service.:hello

Tata sky and airtel are the only dth giving advanced technology to customers,they are technically good,so do not compare both.

airtel hd channels pq is much much better than tatasky....

It is the most difficult question and noone will give a satisfactory answer.

So just check on your own.

I have not seen HD quality of TS but i can say about Airtel that its HD pq is very good.

people said:
Tata sky and airtel are the only dth giving advanced technology to customers,they are technically good,so do not compare both.

i know but some are telling airtel hd pq is good.so only i chose to poll

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock