hdbox to monitor

ravikrak

Reaction score
hi friends i want to buy a 21 inches led monitor instead of 21 inches tv. Because 21 inches led monitor price is very less.
Here my doubt is
1: can d2h hd box connect with led monitor directly using hdmi. If possible can we watch hd channels, normal sd channels with out any problem.
2: Is there any problem with ratio. monitor ratio is 16:9 ( what is this actually)
3: what are disadvantages using monitor as tv. (my room is not too big).
please give me your suggestions.
I already bought videocon hd settopbox for 3,300 with 1month platinum hd pack.
Waiting for ur suggestions.

Friend,

1.Go and buy one led monitor with hdmi port.You can watch hd channels, normal sd channels with out any problem.
2.Aspect ratio is the width to height ratio of the screen (eg 16cm by 9cm, 32cm by 18 cm,64cm by 36cm).16:9 is the recommended for your hd box
3.As you said your room is not too big ..you can adjust with the 21 screen size

But keep in mind that,

*A monitor cannot excel a big screen good led/lcd tv
*When buying make sure the monitor has atleast one hdmi input port
*Buy the monitor with built in speakers if you get.(That type available)
*Dont go for any vga(normal monitor input-video graphics array) to hdmi converters
*If the monitor didnt have built in speakers buy one speaker system of your choice and the same can be connected to your hd box with some low cost accessories and one change in hd box sound settings

1.Do you have a speaker system already?
2.Which hd box you bought (Is it 2222)?

I have installed same setup at my friend home

2 things

I had to connect speaker separately, bcoz monitor not having speaker

And every time I have switch on monitor, stb and speakers, three plugs in single button.

Also while changing monitor to TV, I have press one button o. Monitor

Buy full hd led monitor with HDMI port than u can connect d2h hd box easily

Sent from my GT-I9082

i am also using 23 inch led monitor with 2 hdmi port with exernal speaker out which i conected with 5.1 HT system.

jerome5633 said:
Friend,

1.Go and buy one led monitor with hdmi port.You can watch hd channels, normal sd channels with out any problem.
2.Aspect ratio is the width to height ratio of the screen (eg 16cm by 9cm, 32cm by 18 cm,64cm by 36cm).16:9 is the recommended for your hd box
3.As you said your room is not too big ..you can adjust with the 21 screen size

But keep in mind that,

*A monitor cannot excel a big screen good led/lcd tv
*When buying make sure the monitor has atleast one hdmi input port
*Buy the monitor with built in speakers if you get.(That type available)
*Dont go for any vga(normal monitor input-video graphics array) to hdmi converters
*If the monitor didnt have built in speakers buy one speaker system of your choice and the same can be connected to your hd box with some low cost accessories and one change in hd box sound settings

1.Do you have a speaker system already?
2.Which hd box you bought (Is it 2222)?

I bought videocon hd dth for 3350 rs/- with one month south platinum hd pack(yester day i bought). present i connected hd box to my 10 year old bpl tv using some cables(no hdmi).

I also tried to buy hp led monitor, but didnt buy, waiting for suggestions(model hp pavilion c7t77a7).
23 inches
178h/178v(degrees) viewing angles
16:9 aspect ratio
HDMI port
1920*1080(full hd2) 60HZ native resolution
7ms responce rate.
price 10,600.
At the time of purchase retailer told me, that he can not give guarantee, it can connect and play tv channels using dish tv hd box.
Every retailer told like that only.

I have some doubts regaurding monitors
16:9 aspect ratio,
60HZ native resolution,
7ms responce rate.
are these specifications suits with videocon hd dth?.
If suits i am ready to buy this monitor.

These specifications meet 100% with d2h hd box.I checked that model in hp website.Go and buy it confidently.Ask again about sound part later if u have doubt.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock