Seeking Help I'm planning to get the Tata Play Binge +

vaideesh

Reaction score
Please bare with me
I'm currently using gtpl set top box connection. I don't like the service. I use the tv less for watching channels and more for watching movies by connecting my pc to it. I don't want to do this as it's getting tiresome and I don't have a laptop. Now should I get the binge + connection or is there any alternative. My family usually watch the channels. I have a 41in 1080p LED backlit Samsung tv. I don't have any ott subscription but I want to use my tv like an Android tv.

Last edited:
Then its better to buy firetv stick..for Binge Plus Box it should be active to use apps and u should pay atleast ncf rs 154 /- monthly...

So, for fire stick we only have to pay for the product and not for the service ?

If your need is both tv channels (for family) and OTT (for yourself) then, binge box would be a good option. But, it lags quite a lot initially and has few bugs here and there. If you are fine with it, then you can buy it as the picture clarity is really good and it can be switched b/w TV and OTT seamlessly.
Since you want to move out of the cable, and you wish to opt for Tataplay, other option is going for Tataplay HD setup box and buying any streaming services like Amazon firetv stick or Google TV as @Mr.Bhat said. In this case, you will not have any lag while watching either of them but switching between OTT and TV is not that seamless compared to binge plus box. If your family finds it difficult to switch between, it's better to go with binge box.
All above suggestions are after assuming that you have TV with HDMI ports.

So, for fire stick we only have to pay for the product and not for the service ?
For OTT whatever u buy wherever u want to see then has to pay for it..u said as want to use ur tv as Android TV..right..for binge plus box 1.u have to pay that like has to pay for firetv stick too.. 2 if u want to use binge plus box then has to pay154 monthly as ncf to keep the box active...then only u can buy ott and use as Android tv...if u want channels too with OTT then Binge Plus Box is fine..

For OTT whatever u buy wherever u want to see then has to pay for it..u said as want to use ur tv as Android TV..right..for binge plus box 1.u have to pay that like has to pay for firetv stick too.. 2 if u want to use binge plus box then has to pay154 monthly as ncf to keep the box active...then only u can buy ott and use as Android tv...if u want channels too with OTT then Binge Plus Box is fine..
It seems getting the binge+ will be beneficial for me. I'll consider the 154 as monthly charges like my cable so it won't make a big difference. A small lag won't matter to me. I won't be using any ott. I just need chromecast I guess, so binge+ will do the job.

I have come to a conclusion that i just need chromecast accompanied with good dth. It doesn't make sense for me to buy fire stick just to use chromecast right ? Chances of me buying ott subscription is very low.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock