Help me please on this recording issues

ibunasym

Reaction score
Guys.. need some help. pls. My story is here:

I recently installed a HDVDR 500GB model and download id is 43. I have 2 wires coming from LNB to STB so my assumption is there mustn't be a a problem in recordings, like channel mismatch, lost signal etc. Since the PVR function was enabled i tried to record and i am having funny and crazy behaviors on recordings.

* Some channels audio will never come on recordings. And these channels are always consistent. For eg. Star Plus HD's audio will never come on. But Six HD's audio will always play. I thought it could be for channels on same transponder but i have learnt by experimenting that it is not true. Nor any relation to SD, HD channels and neither related to Dolby enabled channels.

* Another notable and irritating thing is especially for channel Nick Jr which I badly want to record for kids. On this channel it never gets recorded. Never mind for how long how I keep this channel on recording and when I stop, the library shows 0secs recorded and there is no content for playback. I have noted this on only for Nick Jr.

For me this is really frustrating having paid a huge some on this stb just to record content for my wife and kids. I have used 160GB model and recording and playback was flawless

I would really appreciate if the experts here could help in some way. And please note I am using this outside India, but yet we are all friends here. I have searched the net for this problem and have not read an exact match of the problem but now i feel it could be software bug and yes d2h is famous for such bugs. I also have read that OTA updates are not possible these days for DVR but rely on CC for firmware updates - but I won't be able to do that. So please friends here help me out by suggestions and if possible to share a manual firmware update which could solve my problems

Thanks and god bless you all

I have no idea on this bro. Contact d2h cc..

Send Themistocles Mail Bro! Only Mail

They Will Do It

I didnt get u Vadirocks bro! Is it possible to share a SW if u have any.

My understanding is they personally come and update sw manually so if they can't push an OTA update how could they help me bro. I am counting very much on u bro as u seem an expert here. Would appreciate if you could help me personally.

ibunasym said:
My understanding is they personally come and update sw manually so if they can't push an OTA update how could they help me bro. I am counting very much on u bro as u seem an expert here. Would appreciate if you could help me personally.

Bro u from which place & contact nodal officers & they will resolve ur complaint soon

He seems outside of India. May be you can send email and let us see if they can solve the issue with some OTA update.

I will email them but I think they will not help as soon as they know I'm using this outside India. In that case only solution perhaps would be to get a manual SW from a member if he's having a late version

Just Try Factory Reset!

If Still Problem Persists! I Will Do As I Said In PM!

ibunasym said:
I will email them but I think they will not help as soon as they know I'm using this outside India. In that case only solution perhaps would be to get a manual SW from a member if he's having a late version

Bro please wait & they will reply

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock