Help me set SES7 & Insat 4b on my Ku-band dish

dishtvk said:
shawl_who said:
I tried, and again no result. I have 2 more qs.

1) Is the 2nd lnb at same level with 1st? I mean, does the 2nd lnb needs to be moved a lilttle forward or backwards, to set the focus point ?

2) Is the 2nd lnb tilted a little inwards or outwards ?

It wud be absolutely awesome, if I cud have a picture of lnb's from inside, which shows lnb direction.

Please help me...

bro, easiest way is if u take small tv near antnena. and test sat. or get some sat finder. a little tough by that way. (plz don,t mind)

Well, I do check signals on my TV.
I keep my laptop in front of TV. Have two skype accounts. Then do a video call, and watch the signals on my mobile when I go to terrace. ;)

Fix Your Dish On NSS6 Or DD Direct..Then Try To Ses7 As Per Showing on Image
M0GNW71.jpg

rajendrakumar1977 said:
At first instal your dish for dish tv signal which covers both satellites INSAT 4B as well as NSS-6 secondly by standing in front of dish and holding the LNB in hand move the LNB towards the left side from center LNB , And check this frequency of Asirbad channel @108*east ,if you have mpeg-2 stb you can easly set your dish both satellite .
FEC 12326
POL H
S/R 5000
22K ON
LNB FEC 10600
FOMAT MPEG-2 have good signal over India try it .

Ok...Ill have another go tomorrow. :k

@ Vikram: Gud depiction bro... I think, I ll try tomorrow with a little more patience.

Can anyone help me to align side LNB for ses7
Currently I'm using ST2 for videocon d2h HD

4 Beta

I have airtel digital so satellite is ses7 recently I have buy a mpeg 2 dd+ fta receiver it need insat 4b satellite I have no satellite finder is insat 4b and ses 7 closed to each other which side I need to turn the dish from ses 7 setting is left or right to get insat4b I am living in kolkata

If u want to get better signals,, then u should fixed ur dish at firts 100e ,,,,then set ur lnb left side as 107e n right side as 93+95,,,( front of dish)

rajendrakumar1977 said:
I have attached two SS of my dish
set up which will helpful in installing multi lnb on a single 65 cm offset dish.
Front ward viewing the center LNB is INSAT-4B AND NSS-6 @93.5* EAST DISH TV AND DD DIRECT
RIGHT HAND SIDE 1st ST-2 @ 88* EAST VIDEOCON D2H
RIGHT HAND SIDE 2nd INSAT-4 @83* EAST TATASKY
LEFT HAND SIDE SES-7 @108* EAST AIRTEL DIGITAL
I was very much interested to see the ss but cant see any on my computer with Chrome browser :(
Is something wrong in my computer or ss have disappeared from the forum ?

rajendrakumar1977 said:
I have attached two SS of my dish
set up which will helpful in installing multi lnb on a single 65 cm offset dish.
Front ward viewing the center LNB is INSAT-4B AND NSS-6 @93.5* EAST DISH TV AND DD DIRECT
RIGHT HAND SIDE 1st ST-2 @ 88* EAST VIDEOCON D2H
RIGHT HAND SIDE 2nd INSAT-4 @83* EAST TATASKY
LEFT HAND SIDE SES-7 @108* EAST AIRTEL DIGITAL

Vikram said:
Fix Your Dish On NSS6 Or DD Direct..Then Try To Ses7 As Per Showing on Image

I am trying this setup now.. I have a Dish TV provided offset dish pointed at 95e as prime with monoblock LNB. The other LNB of monoblock is already pointing Asiasat 5.

I already set a side LNB for ST 2 at the right hand side and getting more than 60% signals.

Now trying to fit one more LNB to capture SES7. I scanned and got the TPs but no signal. I don't know what is wrong.

I am not able to see the images posted by @rajendrakumar1977 bro as those attachments are removed now from DDF file store.

I have one question which may help a lot on setting up side LNBs.

We always place the side LNB in the opposite direction of its original position. What about LNB skew? Should it be based on original position of that should also be opposite? So, in the case of SES 7, should I skew the LNB in the opposite direction so that I can get signals?

And will it be the case for all side LNB settings?

with 95e as prime lnb, place SES7 lnb to the left of prime lnb, slightly upwards, and may be slightly inwards ( means, tilted to right side).

regarding skew, it will remain same, as in d case if it were to be a prime lnb :k

all, this while standing in front of d dish !

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock