Help me set SES7 & Insat 4b on my Ku-band dish

shawl_who

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello everyone...

Kindly help me set 108.2E & 93.5e on my airtel dish. :(

I dont use a satellite finder, so it has become very difficult for me to get both sats.

Normally, my mobile app is very helpful, but as Iam adding another lnb to the setup, the normal tuning wont apply, I guess.... and I have to go by "laws of reflection" :wall

Simple You Need To Understand This That's All

airtel use small size dish ( about 60 cm). ll be very difficult to get. bc difference is 15 degree. possible only on bigger dish.

My dish is 78 cm.

Vadi bro....what I ve to understand..? Laws of reflection?

@omprakash sharma: I ve seen that video.... This video only shows how to calculate focus point of the dish.
But my problem is different. I can easily tune either SES7 or Insat 4b. The problem is I want both on the same dish.

After I set it to 93E, I am unable to get 108E...coz I dont know where the 2nd lnb will be placed.

please try this, align ur antenna at 100e asiasat 5 and fix. ses7 on left side of centre lnb and insat on right side, ( if u standing infront of antenna ).

[attachment=2464][attachment=2465] I have attached two SS of my dish
set up which will helpful in installing multi lnb on a single 65 cm offset dish.
Front ward viewing the center LNB is INSAT-4B AND NSS-6 @93.5* EAST DISH TV AND DD DIRECT
RIGHT HAND SIDE 1st ST-2 @ 88* EAST VIDEOCON D2H
RIGHT HAND SIDE 2nd INSAT-4 @83* EAST TATASKY
LEFT HAND SIDE SES-7 @108* EAST AIRTEL DIGITAL

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock