Help me set SES7 & Insat 4b on my Ku-band dish

Very useful snaps rajendra bro....
Can u also tell mevthe distance bw center lnb and ses7 lnb in centimetres. So that I can adjust using a scale.

[attachment=2466] Again i add another ss with more clarity view to set your dish ,you set your 2nd LNB for SES-7 about 7 to 8 inch or 15cm to 20 cm from center LNB (INSAT-4B/NSS-6) toward your left hand side standing in front of the dish . My dish
size is 65 cm and i am belongs to ODISSA .

Very nice snaps bro.....
Just one more thing. I stay in delhi...so will the settings be different for delhi and odissa as azimuth angle differs for both locations.

No there will not change in LNB set up ,at first set main lnb @ 93.5* east then
move the 2nd lnb at left hand side as shown in SS you will get the signal @108*
east easily because satellite have good signal over India and are used by
both Indian dth operators .

I tried, and again no result. I have 2 more qs.

1) Is the 2nd lnb at same level with 1st? I mean, does the 2nd lnb needs to be moved a lilttle forward or backwards, to set the focus point ?

2) Is the 2nd lnb tilted a little inwards or outwards ?

It wud be absolutely awesome, if I cud have a picture of lnb's from inside, which shows lnb direction.

Please help me...

shawl_who said:
I tried, and again no result. I have 2 more qs.

1) Is the 2nd lnb at same level with 1st? I mean, does the 2nd lnb needs to be moved a lilttle forward or backwards, to set the focus point ?

2) Is the 2nd lnb tilted a little inwards or outwards ?

It wud be absolutely awesome, if I cud have a picture of lnb's from inside, which shows lnb direction.

Please help me...

bro, easiest way is if u take small tv near antnena. and test sat. or get some sat finder. a little tough by that way. (plz don,t mind)

At first instal your dish for dish tv signal which covers both satellites INSAT 4B as well as NSS-6 secondly by standing in front of dish and holding the LNB in hand move the LNB towards the left side from center LNB , And check this frequency of Asirbad channel @108*east ,if you have mpeg-2 stb you can easly set your dish both satellite .
FEC 12326
POL H
S/R 5000
22K ON
LNB FEC 10600
FOMAT MPEG-2 have good signal over India try it .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock