Help me set SES7 & Insat 4b on my Ku-band dish

u shud get it easily...

I once managed to get SES7 as side lnb, with 88e as prime, once !! degree of separation 20. ( bw d2h 88e nd ses7 108e)
on my airtel dish.
so u can easily get 13 degree separation :tup

Thanks shawl_who bro.. I am using the oval shape dish of Dish TV in which the height is lesser than the width. Height is also seems lesser than any other DTH dish (may be my perception). Your ADTV dish that you tried is 60 cm or 75 cm?

M.J.Sadiq said:
Thanks shawl_who bro.. I am using the oval shape dish of Dish TV in which the height is lesser than the width. Height is also seems lesser than any other DTH dish (may be my perception). Your ADTV dish that you tried is 60 cm or 75 cm?

75 cms dish !!

yes, height is less n dish tv, but width is more...

I tried again but no result. I am using Solid LNB that could be the problem. I am waiting for my new Inverto LNBs to reach me by first week of July. Will try after that once again.

75 cm. dish oval shape dish of Dish TV best for hunting multiple setup on single dish....  :tup

jkaza said:
75 cm. dish oval shape dish of Dish TV best for hunting multiple setup on single dish....  :tup
I am trying with that oval shaped dish only.. but not getting succeeded..

M.J.Sadiq said:
I am trying with that oval shaped dish only.. but not getting succeeded..

u shud get it...

try bending the lnb little inwards and pointing downwards....

but the ses7 lnb elevation shud be more than 95e. I mean, to d left of 95e, and over it  :)

shawl_who said:
u shud get it...

try bending the lnb little inwards and pointing downwards....

but the ses7 lnb elevation shud be more than 95e. I mean, to d left of 95e, and over it  :)
As said LNB seems to be a problem. Right now don't have any other LNB. Either I should remove the inverto LNB connected for ABS to test or wait till I am receiving new Inverto LNBs.

from where have u ordered inverto lnb ? :huh

and whts its price ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock