Help me to make MAKE MY OWN PACK

Nirjharmistry

Reaction score
I was a subscriber of "Supreme sports pack" from last two years and my pack is about to expire. I have learned that they had removed SONY KIX from the existing channels and also the price is 600INR higher than the previous price. So I was thinking to make my own pack, but I have confusion about that service. Since they are saying that, I have to consider that the price is not less than 165 INR PM.

Here are my confusions :
1. Can I choose individual packs instead of channels to make my pack. Like Eng entertainment pack+knowledge pack+sports 1 pack= my pack?

2. If I choose individual channels with price 165 PM, can I choose yearly pack?
165(total of some individual channels)+sports 1 pack+ eng entertainment pack=
My pack?

Please help me out.

Nirjharmistry said:
1. Can I choose individual packs instead of channels to make my pack.

2. If I choose individual channels with price 165 PM, can I choose yearly pack?

1. No you cannot subscribe to Add-On/regional packs if you choose to go with make my pack

2. No, I don't think TS allows that.

mmadhankumar said:
1. No you cannot subscribe to Add-On/regional packs if you choose to go with make my pack

2. No, I don't think TS allows that.

Thanks for the clarification, BTW are there any hidden pack(s) available other than packs listed on the website?

Nirjharmistry said:
Thanks for the clarification, BTW are there any hidden pack(s) available other than packs listed on the website?

1-supreme sports pack
2-supreme kids pack
both amounting ₹300 p/m (₹315 from tomorrow)

Nirjharmistry said:

Yes, they are called as "Melenge Packs" and such packs are available (via portal) to existing subscribers only who are currently subscribed to such packs... For ex. I am still using South Sports pack at Rs.1700pa

mmadhankumar said:
Yes, they are called as "Melenge Packs" and such packs are available (via portal) to existing subscribers only who are currently subscribed to such packs... For ex. I am still using South Sports pack at Rs.1700pa

I'm also using this South Sports annual pack @ Rs. 1,700. But now renewal price (for annual subscription) is listed as Rs. 2,200. Is it same for you also?

prasad1979 said:
I'm also using this South Sports annual pack @ Rs. 1,700. But now renewal price (for annual subscription) is listed as Rs. 2,200. Is it same for you also?

yup...:shy:shy

prasad1979 said:

Switching to MY99 with some add on packs, this will help me to stay in my previous budget. They're insanely hiking the prices.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock