Help me

• Thread starter Thread starter shijil
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 55
  • Views Views: Views 4,958
shijil bro I want to ask you one thing what do you want with PQ? a particular regional channels or something else like low HD prices, etc

hike said:
Bro?? :huh why you feel so we are just discussing about PQ. And, that's fact PQ of Airtel is good.
So, why others would take advantage
Is sd picture quality that too bad [emoji36] even I don't know, so anyone please post and guide all sun direct users to understand the poor picture quality then we will stop

Go for Sundirect HD

◆ Pq Outstanding
◆ Cheapest price Compare to other Dth (₹150 For all HD channels )
◆ Very Useful Packages Compare to any Others
◆ Soon avaliable all HD channels In India (As of Now 49 HD Channels) many more to Come
◆ 200+ SD channels Soon (may be adding Next Month itself)

Sundirect uses less compression in picture and audio but other DTH use high compression which will alter video or audio quality and can add extra channels in transpoder space. Sundirect doesn't want to compromise in pq aq it waited for many years to add channels otherwise it could have done compression on its transpoders and it would be in top 3 DTH .Now it looks sundirect got sufficient transpoder space and still it will maintain its is pq and aq. One more strong point if you take sundirect soon it's going to launch 7.1 digital dodly in India for HD channels don't miss this opportunity to enjoy this feature.

I am happy with Airtel PQ and AQ but Airtel dead in adding channel . I am from Kerala .My airtel DTH will expires on March 28 . Iam looking for all HD channels with low cost.

shijil said:
I am happy with Airtel PQ and AQ but Airtel dead in adding channel . I am from Kerala .My airtel DTH will expires on March 28 . Iam looking for all HD channels with low cost.

You should hold on to ADTV a little longer. Airtel is testing new TP, we might soon see new addition happening.

shijil said:

Better stay with Airtel, They are ahead in HD channels picture quality & audio quality among other operators...:k

Back
Top Bottom