Airtel DTH better than sun direct bro

Airtel was better Dth than Sundirect,
Till 2016
From 2017 Onwards Sundirect is better than Airtel DTH

Npnn007 said:
Airtel was better Dth than Sundirect,
Till 2016
From 2017 Onwards Sundirect is better than Airtel DTH
Airtel is adding the pending channels. I bet the thread starter might have changed his mind by now. Sun Direct has way too low SD channels. At least in Tamil they can't be number 1.

another disadvantage for Airtel DTH is all online recharge providers like freecharge,PAYTM etc., are not giving recharge offers like cashbacks, discount etc., for Airtel DTH

thisisjagan said:
Airtel is adding the pending channels. I bet the thread starter might have changed his mind by now. Sun Direct has way too low SD channels. At least in Tamil they can't be number 1.

Why they Can't ......they Can & they will Add all those pending SD Channels Within March itself
They have already prooved in the month of January & February with the addition of HD channels from 16 to 49
Now wait and See the SUN Magic in March

Npnn007 said:
Why they Can't ......they Can & they will Add all those pending SD Channels Within March itself
They have already prooved in the month of January & February with the addition of HD channels from 16 to 49
Now wait and See the SUN Magic in March
May be the Summer Sun will shine but I bet this Sun will not...

thisisjagan said:
May be the Summer Sun will shine but I bet this Sun will not...
Don't fight with them. Just let them be. They are not understanding the fact Picture Quality. :s
No Comments

amarnathkvk said:

Lack of active sun direct users in ddf and advantage for others,
jk,me, bishnu and others few only voicing

Guys , I wont call any member as a fan boy of particular dth in this thread .. I have concern in bolded words only .. Im considering the whole dth members as my family thats why calling all as a bhaiya , bhai , anna & thambi and not even friend too .. If one member have issue in any comment means you can reply to him as a knowledgble way or report to team .. But instead of that dividing other dth using members one side , sdirect using members another side is how correct it is ..
  • Problem arised in this thread coz of member comparing both dth but itz thread starter work not our work we are hear to guide thread starter by giving our using dth pros. & cons. let him decide not us :) ..

Gobinaath said:
Guys , I wont call any member as a fan boy of particular dth in this thread .. I have concern in bolded words only .. Im considering the whole dth members as my family thats why calling all as a bhaiya , bhai , anna & thambi and not even friend too .. If one member have issue in any comment means you can reply to him as a knowledgble way or report to team .. But instead of that dividing other dth using members one side , sdirect using members another side is how correct it is ..

• Problem arised in this thread coz of member comparing both dth but itz thread starter work not our work we are hear to guide thread starter by giving our using dth pros. & cons. let him decide not us :) ..  

well said...now its upto him to decide which dth to choose...among us all are equal...

I dont know how some members are saying adtv worst pq , aq & sdirect not having gud aq , pq without using the appropriate dth problem starts here only .. If you saying as per using members feedback means plz intimate that in ur post .. Instead of telling ur own feedback .. Plz avoid the issues bros [emoji120] .. Fight btwn family is gud but fight for nuclearing family is not gud @ all .. I know Your all are very clever & knowledgeble bros hope u understand [emoji120] ..

Back
Top Bottom