Help me

• Thread starter Thread starter shijil
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 55
  • Views Views: Views 4,958
shijil said:
I am happy with Airtel PQ and AQ but Airtel dead in adding channel . I am from Kerala .My airtel DTH will expires on March 28 . Iam looking for all HD channels with low cost.

It's good if you stay with Airtel bcoz soon remaining channels will be added and to remove confusion of few people I wanna say this. Guys just wait and watch SunDirect didn't introduce it's plan yet so don't act like that. It's old price new price will come after addition completed.

hike said:
Guys just wait and watch SunDirect didn't introduce it's plan yet so don't act like that. It's old price new price will come after addition completed.

Can you assure bro adtv wont hike max hd topup price after adding all pending hd channels bro :huh .. No one cant assure the future bro :) .. This type of suggestion only we'll getting reply like advantages members less sd users like that .. So plz give suggestion based on present scenario and neutral bro hope u understand bro after all we'r customers :) - Thanks ..

Gobinaath said:
Can you assure bro adtv wont hike max hd topup price after adding all pending hd channels bro :huh .. No one cant assure the future bro :) .. Thanks ..

Thanks for your suggestion bro but taking up SunDirect in comparison of Airtel is this good deal.
I'm neutral bro I won't use any DTH at present day.

hike said:
Thanks for your suggestion bro but taking up SunDirect in comparison of Airtel is this good deal.
I'm neutral bro I won't use any DTH at present day.

yes bro I know but in sdirect users view it give look like fan comment so only told bro :) .. Give ur comment bro choice & decision is thread starter rights :) ..

Gobinaath said:
#NoComments .. Else i'll will also comes under " advantage members list compare to less active sdirect users in DDF " ..
If my comments hurt all of you means sorry bros. I asked other dth users to explain what's the lag you guys see in pq in SD I have not seen any other dths sd channels long time to compare, mostly I have seen other dths HD channels only.

I will explain my points from sd you all guys know that reliance has good picture quality na if that is true one third of sundirects sd channels are from reliance that is 60 and moreover sun network 33 channels are always good so nearly 93 plus 4 cinema club channels are having good quality so out of 220 channels as post me 97 channels are already good. Moreover sd provides 16:9 in movies now, movies now 2, comedy Central, htv18, colors infinity, fytv18 are looking good. From my points reliance shared channels are having high volume compared to SD's channels

I have said my points if I am wrong please forgive me and if you guys feel I am fan boy of sd I will stop posting frequent post and will post when it requires [emoji5]

Thanks bros

hike said:
Misguiding is not good :no
We all know Airtel quality is good. But, Tata Sky quality and quantity are best.

Have You Ever Watched Sun Direct DTH In Your Life???:D:dodgy:u

Then,How Dare You Comment Sun Direct PQ???:wall

Thread Starter Simply Asked That He Is Going To Move Sun Direct From Airtel For Its Cheap Price.
And He Further Enquired How Is The PQ And AQ Between Two DTH

So Only,I Replied They Are Maintaining Good PQ And AQ

And Yes,I Can Say Sun Direct Is Providing Best PQ Among Other DTH:k:hello

I Using Tata Sky HD And Airtel Digital Tv In My Native Village

And Sun Direct In Current City:hello

I Too Seen D2H And Dish Tv PQ

And People Always Saying Sun Direct Is Not Popular In The Rest Of India

But Iam Damn Sure They Are Having Considerable Customers In North:hello

Have U Seen India Today News Channel

If Not Please Watch At The Time Of Sports News As India Today Showing Sports News By Using Sun Direct

Chezhiyan said:
Have You Ever Watched Sun Direct DTH In Your Life???:D:dodgy:u

Then,How Dare You Comment Sun Direct PQ???:wall
Yes bro I have watched :) I belong from a business family and in purpose of business I have to travel place to place and I have also watched SunDirect HD in my renter TV sets they were from south India too. And, switch to Tata Sky after not addition of HD channels.

I will not say much about the way you speak your mind. But, one thing I wanna say I'm not well wishers of any DTH services.

Chezhiyan said:
Thread Starter Simply Asked That He Is Going To Move Sun Direct From Airtel For Its Cheap Price.

What he enquire about is below...
He has clearly mention the fact about PQ
shijil said:
Compare to Airtel and sundirect which have better PQ and AQ in HD and SD channels . I am planning to move from Airtel to sundirect.
Give me your suggestions please
Chezhiyan said:
Have U Seen India Today News Channel
If Not Please Watch At The Time Of Sports News As India Today Showing Sports News By Using Sun Direct
Some channels also use feed of DD Free Dish and some of use RDTV, Tata Sky, DishTV, ADTV, Videocon D2H. But, that make any sense? :s

Now listen we all have visited online website to watch out our favorite shows on private platform which provides piracy picture of our favorite shows. Some are like DesiR#@ez, T#Serial, etc Most of them use ADTV, and remaining Videocond2h to record HD videos.

Why?

I know you will though that doesn't make any sense it's just like IndiaTV using SD feeds make any sense.
Here... I'm saying your language

And, again I'm saying here I'm not dealer who is buying or selling DTH so, don't fell I'm biased towards anyone else.

We all are here to learn and advice others by our personal experience.

Now, I request if shijil bro doubts are clear then, MOD kindly close the thread. I don't know about others but I don't want to destroy my relationship with Dream DTH members by fighting on unusual topics.

Back
Top Bottom