HELP Needed Asissat 3s and INSAT 4B

imdevu

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am a novice and have been experimenting with the help of info available here. I am trying to setup 2 C band LNBs on a 6' dish in Thailand to recieve (Asissat 3s and INSAT 4B). I am able to receive signals from both satellites individually (by rotating the dish).

However I am unable to get signals from both together. Please advise what needs to be done or what I should look for to get it to work.

Regards,
Devu

With a bit more experimentation and online reading, I found out that the Side LNBs need to mirror the satellites and was successfully able to recieve ST2 (88 E) on side LNB with AsiaSat3S (105.5 E) as prime. Still unable to recieve INSAT 4B (93.5 E) on side LNB. :(

Any tips are welcome.

EUREKA!!
Found the satellite on the side LNB.. Getting some TPs only.. Will fine tune and update soon.

got most of the TPs.. both horizontal and vertical.. getting good signals in daytime.. I loose 1 TP in the evening /night time (the one with DD national).

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock